Prologue + Face Reveal

A/N: I promised you guys didnt I? HOhOng ;)) anyways enjoy the story with my face reveal at the end haha. Thanks for the support and love you guys gave me thats why for this Enjoy the Season 2 of Bring me back to life.

Prologue:

It was a bright sunny day, I was walking with my new dog that I just bought a few days ago due to Ashley passed away unable to see clearly. Ever since Kaizo my lover was gone things started to change and I miss him now. I want him to hug me, kiss me, hold me in his arms and just speak to me everyday with his sexy manly tone. His voice was all I could ever think of. Oh the memories that flows in my head. If only, if only he comes back to me and love me again I would be the most happiest women in my life.

I wasn't really paying attention to my paths that I'm walking too or even my new dog name Bob. It sounds weird but at least I name it right? I was just thinking what if in the past we never had any of this fights maybe then me and kaizo would live happily ever after and get married or maybe you know have kids. (HoHhogn you pervert writer ehem).

Suddenly Bob started barking at something shinning at the sky. When you look at far it feels like its still flying in the air but no I was wrong. That shiny thing is about to fall down any second!

I took Bob to run away with me but it landed to fast and I fell into the ground, hit the road with my forehead and fainted. A few minutes later I woke up hearing a man's voice. It sounds the same as kaizo but I knew it couldn't be him. So I laid down still and closed my eyes until I felt a warm sensation around me. It was like someone's body is on top of me?!

I woke up shock to see a man wearing dark blue fingerless gloves, a high-collared jacket blue in colour with ultramarine colouring the parts where his shoulders are all the way to nearly reaching the elbows. There also seems to be metal plates decorating the shoulders of the jacket. The turtleneck shirt he wears underneath the open jacket is ultramarine as well. He now sports a golden watch on his right wrist with the face of the watch being cyan. The crevices to his silver-gray mask are neon blue. His belt buckle remains golden in colour as well as hexagonal in shape, but it seems to be attached to a white harness (in which he uses to sheath his sword). His pants are the same ultramarine as his shirt, and the same blue fabric of his jacket seems to decorate and cover most of the upper half of his pants.

Just seeing him makes me feel like remebering kaizo.

"You awake my beautiful princess?" He said charmingly. He patted me head and started pinching my cheeks like I am a teddy bear.

I pouted and started to look at him again. It couldn't be!

"No..it can't be you..can it?" I asked crying. I want him to be Kaizo the man that I love. Please tell me its him..

"I'm home~ my dear love" He kissed me passionately and then a few seconds later we let go of the kiss breathing heavily.

"Kaizo~ welcome back home babe" I smiled.

I'm happy. To meet him again.
Stay with me. Love me back to life again Kaizo and let us live peacefully ever after.

A/N: HOoHmg anyways its done the prologue the story will be out shortly due to my schedule always fked up. So please wait for it and dont forget to comment and vote the story so I know you guys are with me and supporting me and this book I made!~ thank you my lovelies and I will see you guys later BYEE <3

WhOops forget my face XDD

     i wanna kms right now HOHO

Y'all I CANT BREATH- IM UGLY LIKE A DUCKLING HOHO

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST THIS PHOTO OR ELSE MY DAD WILL KILL ME THE FK OUT T_T

@Arunnie