My Wolf-Girl (Evan Hansen X Werewolf! Reader)

Evan Hansen X Werewolf! Reader

(Note: The reader is less of a classic werewolf, more of a Wolf Children type werewolf)

TRIGGER WARNING: Anxious/nervous Evan, Lots of crying

CUTENESS WARNING: Happy Evan

Evan's POV

A new family is moving in across the street. It's been a week, and they haven't opened their curtains once. They also haven't talked to the neighbors at all. I can kind of relate on a weird level.

Heidi's POV

I have an idea. These new neighbors could be just what we needed. I go into Evan's room. "Hey, sweetheart. How you holding up?" I ask. He shrugs. "Well, I have a great idea. Why don't you go over to the new neighbors' house and introduce yourself?" I say. He looks anxious, but he has to shake this problem.

Evan's POV

Did she really just say what I think she said!? My stomach fills with dread. For her sake, I have to nod. Mom, why... I leave the house and walk to their front door. I hear barking and it sounds like their dog is chewing on stuff. I knock. I remember that the adults are out right now. Do they have children? What if they don't have children and I'm the stupid kid that went to knock on the door when nobody was there!? I hear a dog yip. A couple minutes pass and a girl who looks about my age opens the door. 

"Hi. Sorry about the wait. I was getting dressed." she says. 

I now truly take in the casual beauty that is this girl. Her H/L, H/C hair, her bright/dark (whichever works best) E/C eyes, I could honestly list everything. My anxiety is doing that weird thing it does again..

"H-Hi.. I-I'm Evan Hansen.." I say, stuttering. 

She gestures for me to enter. I nod, accepting the offer. 

"CASEY, WE HAVE A GUEST!" she yells towards the stairs. 

I wonder what the barking was about. I don't see anything to hint that they have a dog anywhere. Nothing. A few minutes pass of awkward silence between us, and a fourteen year old kid comes downstairs. His hair is messy and H/C, from his smile, I notice he's missing one of his front teeth, and his eyes look extremely curious. 

"Took you long enough." she mumbles, going over to him and ruffling his hair. 

They smile at each other, and they understand that they're both joking with each other. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N. This is Casey." she says, gesturing to the boy. 

She looks at him, saying "Casey, this is our neighbor, Evan Hansen." 

he smiles at me and says, "Nithe to meet you Evan!" enthusiastically. We talk about random things about ourselves. It starts out awkward, and it ends up being really lighthearted.

~Timeskip 4 Weeks~

Evan's POV

Instead of trying to knock on the door, since their parents aren't home, I decide to try the doorknob to see if it's locked. It turns easily. Unlocked. I open the door. I see a H/C furred wolf and a smaller H/C wolf. The smaller one has a very chewed up book in its mouth. They run upstairs, and I stand there, shaking and scared out of my mind. What is happening.. I hear two door slams and after a few minutes, Y/N and Casey come downstairs.