Chapter Nine

Kassadie's P.O.V.

I sighed a relief when he started to walk away. Why I had to have such a huge temper right now? Ya, I don't know. He chuckled at my sigh and turned around. His eyes were all black, and I knew it wasn't Austin I was looking at. I knew it looked like him, but the same loving caring personality just flushed down the drain.

"I guess I am going to have to teach you some manners about yelling. Until you learn to respect me, that is, then maybe I'll stop. Just maybe." He told me with a smirk, and I turned away disgusted. "Makenzie get out." He told his sister, and she just stood there staring at me looking totally sympathetic. It just got Austin angrier, "Makenzie. I said get out. GET OUT NOW!!" He yelled at her making her jump and run to the door.

"You won't get away for this. I know Matt will rescue me, and something very very bad will happen to you. The possibilities are endless you know." I told him, I devilish grin spread across my face. I knew at that moment, that he knew about me telling Matt everything. Yup, I was screwed..

"You stupid little.." He said then muffled something under his breath. Obviously making a decision, he walked up to me and gave me a evil glare, "You will regret ever meeting Matt" he said, as he smacked his hand across my face. It stung for a little while, and I knew I was going to black out. The darkness grew and grew, until I felt limp.

Matt's P.O.V.

I had been listening to Kassie's and the vampires (who she called Austin) conversation. I was pissed that he knew she was my weak spot, and that I would do anything for her. I hated knowing she was going to go through hell until I could track this Austin guy back to the house he was keeping her at. I was lost in thought until I felt pain on my cheek, as if someone slapped me. There was nobody around? Hmm.. That's when it hit me.. Oh heck no he didn't! I realized it was Kassadie who had been slapped. I also realized she was loosing consciousness, and fast. If she fell unconscious, who knew what he might do. I had to get there. Now!

Kassadie's P.O.V.

I knew that when I woke up, I just wanted to sleep again. My head was pounding and my body was really sore, I also saw that an unconscious Makenzie was on the floor. I also realized one more thing.. I had been raped by my captor. I started to cry, I felt Matt in my head trying to figure out, probably, why I was showing weakness to my sick twisted ex boyfriend. I heard him gasp in my mind, but I shut the link in between us. I just couldn't handle this right now. I closed my eyes, relaxing a little so I could fall back asleep. The only problem was, is that I couldn't sleep my problems away. I would still wake up in a crazy vampire's dungeon, tied to a bed now. I would wake up feeling more regret for sneaking out, and trusting my ex best friend. I just wanted to shut down. To be honest, I could care less right now of I just.. Died.

I woke up, my head ache going down a little bit. But I still felt abused. It was a horrible feeling.

"Kassadie! Thank gosh! I thought you'd gone into a coma!" Makenzie startled me, as I forgot that she was in the room.

"Why are you even here? With me? Don't you want to celebrate that I am being tortured?!" I yelled/croaked at her, pissed that I could barley talk without someone accidentally mistaking me as frog, and that she brought me here in the first place. I mean, seriously!?

"If it makes you feel better, after he slapped you, I went crazy on him. I almost killed him, until he pointed a knife to your throat. I just couldn't let you die.." She told me as she was thinking of something distant that made her smile, "So that's why I'm here."

"Thanks." I told her, my voice getting better but I didn't feel like saying anything else.

'Babe. I know this is NOT your fault. Please don't block me again. My wolf almost went mad.' I heard Matt's thought in my head. Dang it! I forgot to hold the barrier up!

'No, don't talk to me about what happened here. I just. I can't handle it. Where are you?' I asked back in my head, turning the tables onto him. Haha.

'You do know that it would be easier to find the place if I had an address!' He thought back, obviously getting frustrated, which made me smile.

'Here, why don't I just ask Kenzie where we are? Austin locked her up after she tried to help me out.' I thought knowing I was totally a genius! I mean, Makenzie obviously knew where we were. It was a 'duh' move to not think about asking her until now. I felt utterly stupid.

"Makenzie?" I said her name with a little shyness I never knew that I had in me.

"Yes Kassadie?" She asked oblivious to my new shy attitude.

"What's the exact location we are in?" I asked her, waiting for an answer to come from her. I mean, if we going for the kill, let's just go right out with a bang!

"We are in the Virginia Key, which is actually not far from where we live. We are in a small cottage, but there are levels and levels underground. Just tell Matt to look for a neon pink flag in the air for breast cancer support." She told me, and I was shocked she knew about me telling Matt, "Haha, come on! I had to know something you know?"

"How much do you know?" I asked her, my full attention on her, my location was forgotten for a moment while I talked to her.

"I know Matt is a werewolf alpha, and you are his Luna. I know that you have a mind link to him which let's you talk to each other without being together, and he has the same link he has to you only with his entire pack. Males, and females. When he mates with you.. Or rather.. when he changes you, you will have the talking link to the pack as well. Umm, I know that you both can listen to each others conversations through each others minds. I also know that I am extremely sorry for what happened earlier, and I hope you can forgive me." She finished off, and I didn't bother telling Matt about our conversation, because I felt him with me, and I was more than positive he was listening. That put a smile on my face, and I fell asleep really happy. Happiness doesn't last forever though. I was also finding out that the trust in my mate finding me, was getting very slim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks everyone who is reading! Don't forget to like, comment, and follow :)!