Chapter Fourteen

Matt's P.O.V

I was sitting in the living room waiting for Kassadie to finishing cooking the popcorn for the movie we were watching. I picked the movie The Conjuring, it will be fun to see her at least a little bit scared. I heard walking and turned to find Makenzie walking in the door.

"Matt?" She said scared.

"What now? We are watching a movie Makenzie. Leave." I told her, annoyed she kept bugging me.

"You know that library... You know.. With the spell book..." She told me looking down at her feet.

"Yaaa.." I told her worried. She knew about the old spell book we keep in there.. Not good! I thought, then I did the hand gesture to tell her to keep talking

"Well, I read a page out loud and--" she started telling me, until something took over her body. She moved closer to me, way too close for my liking. Then she leaned her head down, and she kissed me. Yep, that's right, kissed me. On the lips! WHEN I HAVE A MATE!!!! I just sat there shocked. Who wouldn't be shocked?! I heard glass break, and I moved away fast. Kassadie was standing by the kitchen door, and she saw what happened.

"Kass. That wasn't what it looked like. Please let me explain.." I told her moving towards her slowly. But she backed up, turned around, and ran to the front door of the mansion. "No Kassaide, you need to hear me explain what happened!" I yelled and ran after her until someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around furious, thinking it was Makenzie.

"Let her calm down. You need to calm down too." It was my mom who told me this, "I will go out and talk to her." She told me and left. I mumbled an ok but turned my attention to Makenzie. Today didn't feel like it was her day to die, not yet, but soon.

"Luke!!" I yelled, and he ran in the door soon after. "Lock her up. Your punishment for letting her out of your site will come later." I told him. He nodded then left with Makenzie. I sat there, and thought about what just happened.

Kassadie's P.O.V.

I knew I shouldn't have trusted him. He said he loved me. But did he? I don't think so. What I saw wasn't loving me, it was loving Makenzie. I thought crying my eyes out. I was running to the garden that was by the side of the house. I've always loved gardens, they are always so peaceful. I sat down under a tree, and cried more. Eventually there weren't any tears left, so I just sat there.

"I'm sorry about that Kassadie." Matt's mom told me scaring me. She sat down next to me and gave me a hug, and I started crying again. I missed my mom a lot.

"I just don't get it." I told her, telling her the truth. "Why did he have to kiss her."

"Some things that guys do are stupid." She said

"But he has a mate. He has me." I told her quietly.

"I know sweet heart. I do not understand either." She told me, and stood back up.

"Um. Can I be left alone for now?" I asked her. I am tired of people right now.

"Yes. But I am here, if you ever need someone to talk to." She said walking away. But I didn't answer. I didn't want to talk. I closed my eyes, and soon enough I was asleep. I didn't want to wake up. Ever.

-----5 hours later, still Kassadie's P.O.V.-----

I woke up with my eyes all crusty, and my back with tons of knots. I knew what I had to do. I walked back into the house to find Matt. He was in the living room in the same place I left him earlier. He ran up and gave me a hug, but I didn't want to hug back.

"Please. Please. Please forgive me. It wasn't my fault.." he said pleading, which was I have to admit, it was pretty cute.

"Ok. I forgive you" I told him.

"Thank goodness! I'm glad that didn't change anything!!!" He told me, and I gave him a weird look "Right?" He asked.

"No Matt, I'm ready to go home." I told him, then I ran to my room with his eyes on me the whole way, and I cried again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you like it? Comment what you think!

Vote and comment :)