Chapter Eighteen

THREE MONTHS LATER

Kassadie's P.O.V.

I admit. A lot has happened in the past month, that I didn't think would happen.

1. I found out werewolves were real. Not just a couple, but almost the whole world. There were even more werewolves than humans.

2. I found out that vampires were real! Ya, a child's worst nightmare exists and lives among people. Not to mention, my BEST FRIEND was a vampire.

3. I was in my Senior year of High School, and my so called mate wouldn't let me go.

4. I am currently working on talking my way out of living in England right now. I want to live in Miami with my mom, at least until she finds someone to date again.

5. I am married!

And finally number six,

6. I think I am going to go crazy!

"Kassadie?" I heard Makenzie ask me, "You ok? You're spacing out again."

"Um. Ya. I guess." I told her, wanting to get back to my thoughts.

"You know, Miss. I'm-Your-Teacher-So-Shut-Up-And-Listen will be pissed off if you zone off again during one of her boring lessons." She whispered. It had been almost 3 months since she had been proposed to, and about a week since she got her cast off.

"I know that." I whisper-yelled, "Sorry Kenzie. I'm just mad at Matt. I don't even get why Mr. Perfect had to sign us up for these stupid classes in the first place!"

"Uh oh, trouble in paradise?" She asked.

"You have no idea." I said, "I think he is hiding something from me, and I think it's something huge."

"--and that girls is how you can know how to tell; Their, there, and they're apart." The teacher said saying girls like a swear word.

"We aren't stupid you know. We learned that in like second grade." I remarked.

"Then maybe you shouldn't act stupid. Maybe the future alpha chose the wrong mate. I never thought Matt would choose someone as stupid as you are to be his mate!" She practically yelled at me, "Maybe he chose you for your blonde hair and blue eyes. Guys seem to be stupid when it comes to how a girl looks. I mean obviously, look at you. You guys aren't even a good match!" I tried to think of a good come back, but that stung. He wouldn't just choose me for my looks.. Right?? Also, I wasn't stupid. I definitely wasn't Albert Einstein, but I knew I wasn't stupid. I looked at Makenzie and saw her expression, she knew that the devil teacher had finally hurt me.

"Um. I-I'm going to go. I have t-to be somewhere." I stuttered, I ran to the door before the devil could stop me. I slammed the door and broke down sobbing, I didn't know how much longer I could handle being here. Sure I loved Matt and all, but was it worth being kept prisoner?

Austin's P.O.V.

That jerk had staked me!! Haha, well.. He has a lot coming for him. Hahaha, stupid werewolves. They aren't even smart! They should know that staking a vampire doesn't kill a vampire. It only paralyzes them for a short amount of time! Ooh, the things I can do to him. He thought. It's just a good think they don't know they only way to kill a vampire is to-

"Austin?!" He heard a familiar voice yell snapping out of his thoughts.

He groaned not being able to speak since he wounded a lung. It would take about an hour for him to be able to talk again. "There you are!" Candace said giddily. She was one of the vampires, "Jake!! In here!! I told you he wouldn't be dead!" She yelled giving me a bigger headache than I already had.

"Great! How does he look?" I heard Jake, my best friend yell and run into the room "not bad for dealing with werewolves. Why aren't you dead? They still to stupid?" He asked me, I still couldn't talk so I just picked up the stake. "Yup.. to stupid to realize we just come back to life..." He said with a smile, then came over to me to help me walk, knowing I was still a little stiff from being staked for so long. Life is going to be great from here on out. The werewolves are going down, once and for all. I thought then smirked, ahh life is good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for everyone who is reading! Also, sorry for the short update.