Chapter 23

1 Month Later:

Naruto was fighting Erza, Mystogan, Karin, Mira, Lisanna, Elfman, Mito, Yushi, Natsuki, Natsu, and Gajeel, while Kushina was teaching Wendy some tips about medicine in the Forest of Death. Naruto was dodging everything they threw at him and jumping all over the place. He wasn't even using his crush-magic as he thought it would be too easy. He needed to learn how to not rely on his magic because he knew that they will fail him one day. Mystogan then started to form hand-signs and punched the ground saying "GRound Shattering Wave!" and purple energy surrounded Naruto. Naruto jumped, but then heard

"FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!"

"IRON DRAGON'S ROAR!" and looked to see Natsu and Gajeel sending streams of fire and metal at Naruto. Naruto took it head-on and was blown back, going through a tree. The giant tree fell over as, creating a giant dust cloud Natsu said: "Maybe we overdid it?"

"I wouldn't be too sure about that!" the heard a voice boom as they saw Naruto walk out of the dust cloud "LIGHTNING DRAGON'S ROAR!" they all heard as Naruto blasted the two with a stream of lightning. They were blown back as Karin, Yushi, Mito, and Natsuki formed hand-signs and they shouted "LIGHTNING WATER DRAGON BULLET!" sending a giant water dragon with lightning at Naruto. The jutsu roared as it rushed toward Naruto, who stared at it as he looked behind him and saw Mira behind him in Satan Soul: Halphas. She then shouted "COSMIC BEAM!" and shot a pink-colored beam at him. Naruto saw something that made him smile and stood there. As the attacks where approaching, they all thought 'WHY ISN'T HE MOVING?!' as they feared that they were about to kill their sensei. But as the attacks finally reached him, they saw the attacks cancel each other out. Naruto then shouted "Your attacks cancel each other out, making a safe spot between the two!" as he then decided it was time to end this. He stretched out his arms as he used his crush-magic to destroy the attacks, and made several magic circles, each pointed at a person. Naruto then shouted "RAIN OF LIGHT!" and streams of light where shot at all of them. Naruto saw each of them fall to the ground into the blissful world of unconsciousness. Ne lowered his arms as he looked at them "It seems that they grow up so fast... I'm going to miss the brats when I leave, but I need to get stronger, especially in case of a bigger threat such as Kabuto and who knows what," said Naruto as he used his gravity magic to carry them all back home. Kushina held Wendy in her arms as they followed Naruto back to the newly made guild hall. It was still the estate, but it had a giant Fairy Tail emblem on it. Naruto put them all in their rooms after he had Wendy and Kushina heal them. He saw that Wendy had also grown in knowledge. He smiled as he walked to his room. He sat down on his bed as he looked at a bag across the room "Hm... it seems that my time to travel is near, maybe I'll leave next week, they've gotten strong enough to go head-to-head with me. I can't wait to see that they accomplished when I get back," he said as he decided to take a quick nap.

[Sorry for this chapter being so short, but I had to do this. Also, the new book is out, the link is here https://www.wattpad.com/587503497-return-of-the-7th-captain-chapter-1, hope you enjoyed]