N/A: New Book?

Hey guys, sorry this isn't an update on the story but I need to know what kind of story I want to make next. These are some stories I have in mind, but I need to know if y'all are going to read them

The Uzumaki Family- Naruto- Naruto was forgotten by his family... until he found a new one. One with power in the underground and enough power to shake even the Kage's of the Elemental Nations. One that gave him powers to make him feared. One that gave him the love that he was denied.

Naruto, The Star Forger-Naruto x League of Legends- Naruto was neglected by his family because of his sisters having the Kyuubi. But what they didn't know, was that he held something far older, and far more powerful than Kyuubi sealed inside of him. An ancient being that created the universe, and that beings name... Aurelion sol.

The Next Kenpachi-Naruto x Bleach- Naruto was thinking about why he was so weak the week after he got Sasuke when he was given the Sasuke retrieval mission. He thought about it for the whole day and that night met a familiar face with pink hair.

Adventures of The Paw-Man: Naruto-Naruto x One Piece- Naruto was neglected for years by his parents if he would call them that. He had a father, and he was very powerful. The name of Naruto's father-figure... Bartholomew Kuma.

Naruto, The God of Destruction- Naruto x Dragon Ball Series- Naruto was wondering around the Forest of Death when he was younger and came across an old and forgotten building. Inside the building were old scrolls and technology that Naruto had never seen. He also found a new power that he hid for years... until he was 'betrayed' by those he thought cared about him.