♕BTS x Reader♕

Comment or I'll delete ur Rp instagram account
_________

    HAI. so this is gonna be alittle different, ever played Mystic Messenger? Well this is gonna kinda be like that, you can choose who's route you wanna take! Yeah ur welcome :) You'll see what I mean if you don't understand~

╔═════ ▓▓ ▓▓ ═════╗
Y/N P.O.V
╚═════ ▓▓ ▓▓ ═════╝
+ . ° .
★. . °
° . * . ★
*
Hi, My name is L/N, Y/N Where am I currently? In a crowd filled with ARMY's on the Ellen show waiting for BTS to enter. I was so excited when my best friend b/n had got us in. She's currently right next to me screaming like a Maniac when others around her would do the same, I mean hey I love them too lol but why scream when they aren't even here—HOLY SHIT.
╔═════ ▓▓ ▓▓ ═════╗
No ones P.O.V
╚═════ ▓▓ ▓▓ ═════╝
+ . ° .
. . °
° . * .
*
BTS has entered the set, they each sat down where they sat last time and waited. Everyone screamed out their names and they turned to the crowd waving or sending kisses saying hello. Jungkook's eyes were scanning around Y/n's area until he laid his eyes on her. Jungkook blushed and elbowed Jin quickly.
"Ah! Jungkook what?!" Jin whined. "My handsome face has to be seen by every—Jungkook interrupted By placing his hands on Jin's face. "Sh Sh Hyung look!" Jungkook pointed Jin's face to Y/n. Jin was in awe. "W-Woah..s-she's beautiful!"He said moving Kookie's hands away from his face.
Jungkook punched Jin's arm. "Hey, I saw her first, hands off!" He laughed. Jimin then joined in by leaning his head on Jin's shoulder. "What you guys talking about?~" Jimin cooed. Jungkook and Jin immediately looked at each other and nodded. They both turned to Jimin with a serious face. "What were about to show you is probably the most amazing thing you'll ever lay eyes on.."Jungkook said loud enough for just Jin and Jimin to hear. Jin put one hand on Jimin's shoulder and pointed with his other hand to Y/n.
Jimin shook his head. "WOAH! SHES BEAU—Both Jungkook and Jin places their hands on Jimin's moth shushing him. Hobi was laughing from how the crowd screamed and looked up at Jungkook, Jin, and Jimin until his face turned to a disgusted type of face. He quickly reached over to Namjoon causing Tae to raise his eyebrow. Namjoon lifted his head that had been leaning against his arm on the arm rest of the couch. "Mhm?" Hobi quickly pointed up to Jungkook, Jin and Jimin who were huddled up together looking at something. Tae that was sitting in the middle of Hobi and Joon turned to look up at them. Namjoon looked up raising an eyebrow.
"What are you guys looking at?" Tae asked catching the three boys at the top to jump. The three looked at each other and sighed. Hobi pokes Yoongi's arm so he could know too since he heard what was going on. Jimin went down to Namjoon and Tae and told them. Then Jungkook did the same to Hobi and Yoongi. They all looked up at Jin as he raised a finger and pointed it to Y/N. They we're all at Awe.
"She's beautiful.."Yoongi said alittle shocked. Hobi quickly grabbed onto Yoongi's arm excited. "Ah! She really is! God just look at her! She's adorable!!" He laughed. Tae just stayed silent captivated by Y/N. Namjoon shook his head and looked again. Jimin sat back in his chair still looking at Y/n. "D-Do you think we'll be able to talk to her?" He said looking at Namjoon since he was the leader. They all turned to Namjoon waiting for his answer. Joon just sighed. "We can't..if ARMY's saw that we took her in, what would they feel?" He sighed sitting back in the same position he was in. Hobi sat back sighing. "Ah, he's right." Tae brought a finger up thinking of something to say. "I—"Yeah I guess your right.."Jungkook said leaning his head back causing the girls to scream intensely. They all sighed disappointed.
       ╔═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╗
              (Earlier)Y/n P.O.V
       ╚═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╝
+ . ° .
★. . °
° . * . ★
*
HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! THEY'RE HERE......HOOOLYYYYY CRAP. Okay okay calm down brreeaaaaaaaaaath...UR BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS THEY ARE!!AGHH-
   My thoughts got interrupted by my best friend B/F.  "Ahhhh!! Y/N!! Aren't you happy you seem silent?!!" She screamed. "I-I I am excited it's just s-saying my thoughts for the readers to rea—"SHUSH SHUSH LOOK LOOK JUNGKOOK'S LOOKING OVER HERE!" She shouted in my ear causing me to express a disgusted type face. I sighed looking at the stage..then at every single member. When I got to Jungkook He was staring directly at me!! HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP I saw his eyes widening which scared the shit out of me. I saw him quickly turn to Jin and tell him something, that's when I saw JIN WAS STARING AT ME TOO!!. I quickly looked away putting a strand of hair over my ear. I saw B/F jumping like a maniac trying to catch Yoongi's attention. I just sighed looking back to the group noticing they we're all looking in my direction.
      THEY ARENT LOOKING AT ME RIGHT?? THERES A SHIT LOAD OF OTHER GIRLS HERE!! I relaxed when I saw them all turn to each other seeming to discuss something. I breathed in and out as they all turned back but..they seemed alittle sad. Some important ass looking people told us when and not to cheer and to stay quiet during the interview. Later came Ellen and everyone cheered not as loud as for BTS but eh.
╔═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╗
Middle of Interview
╚═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╝
+ . ° .
★. . °
° . * . ★
*
During the interview everyone was silent except Bangtan and Ellen they were busy in the interview. I sighed feeling exhausted, B/F kept me up all night saying how excited she was, hey hey I know what your thinking, "ID Do ThE SaMe tHinG wiTh My BesTy" But...sometimes B/F gets alittle too excited.
╔═════ ▓▓ ▓▓ ═════╗
~Flashback~
╚═════ ▓▓ ▓▓ ═════╝
+ . ° .
. . °
° . * .
*
I was about so fall asleep, I was tired from hearing B/F talk to me since the morning about the interview. That's when it happened. My window opened opened without noticing until I heard a "cREaaK." I pulled off my covers grabbing a pillow and holding it up for defense keeping my eyes shut. "WHO WHO IS IT—-"SHHHH Y/N ITS ME ITS B/F!" B/F whisper-screamed. I put the pillow down opening my eyes slowly. "B-B/F?" She stood up straight smiling. "Yup! It's me! I just couldn't fall asleep! I'm so excited!....Y-Y/n?" "AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I grabbed the pillow and started smacking her with it. "Y/N PLEASE!" She laughed. "IM JUST REALLY HAPPY!" She laughed even harder. I stopped sighing. "You cause me pain..look I'm excited too but you have to sleep if you want to see exactly everything they do." I said shoving her in my bed. "Now shut up and sleep." She layed there still laughing until she stayed quiet for a moment and knocked out. I looked up bringing my hands together. "Thank you Lord."
      ╔═════ ▓▓ ▓▓ ═════╗
        Still reader P.O.V Now
      ╚═════ ▓▓ ▓▓ ═════╝
+ . ° .
. . °
° . * .
*
During the interview while Ellen talked to Namjoon, all the members were gazing off. I mean I understand them, they aren't very fluent so they can't really say anything. I sighed gazing up and gazing at them. That's when it happened. Jungkook was staring in my direction like If he was calling someone. I looked next to me and behind me and looked back at him. He shook his head and slightly pointed his finger to my direction again. Once again I turned all around and no one seemed to notice him. I turned back nervously and pointed to myself. That's when he nodded trying not to catch anyone's attention. I looked at B/F but she was too busy staring at Yoongi.  I looked back up and noticed Jungkook was still staring at me with his cute bunny smile. That's when Jin glanced at me and looked back to Ellen, then back to me!! WTF. He winked in my direction. A fan in front of me quickly gasped. "OMG JIN JUST WINKED AT ME!" The girl screamed. Thank goodness.
I saw Jin give a disgusted look,  but quickly turned to his regular self laughing at the girl. I can't lie, the girl was ugly Af lol. Anyways I'm sure you don't wanna hear the rest, they pretty much just glance in my direction now and then, but I just shook it off, they couldn't possibly be looking at me.
╔═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╗
After the interview
BTS P.O.V
╚═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╝
                 +                       .              °      . 
                  ★.                       .                   °
        °          .      *             .               ★       
   The interview was finally over, they lead Bangtan to the back to get their hair and makeup ready. They we're going to go to the back and take pictures with fans. They all sat next to each other as the make up artist's came and attended them. Hoseok who was sitting in between Tae and Namjoon started poking Namjoon giggling. Namjoon slightly looked at him sighing. "Hoseok Stop, your gonna make the poor girl mess up~" He winked at the female makeup artist who was blushing like crazy. Hobi sighed leaning his head back but didn't notice his angry Makeup artist who was clenching a comb in her hand.
         ╔═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╗
                           Choose.
         ╚═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╝
BTS were all sat at a long table. You were able to go anyone. Where do you want to go first Y/N?

Jungkook:
Jimin:
Jin:
Yoongi:
Hoseok:
Namjoon:
Taehyung:

Jungkook:Jimin:Jin:Yoongi:Hoseok:Namjoon:Taehyung: