♕Harry Potter BTS x Reader (Gryffindor) Namjoon ♕

Hi it's been a while! I'll get straight to the point. The pictures on the picture above all have the houses on the corner of the member's that they belong to, but just in case- here are the houses they belong to based on what Namjoon said;

Namjoon: Gryffindor
Seokjin: Gryffindor
Jungkook: Ravenclaw
Jimin: Slytherin
Yoongi: Slytherin
Taehyung: Hufflepuff
Hoseok: Hufflepuff

   Here's how this is gonna work, this'll be like the Ellen interview story I made, aka the Mystic Messenger-like stories. I'll give you an example;

  First story you'll be in the Gryffindor house, second story you'll be in the Ravenclaw house, third you'll be in the Slytherin house, and fourth you'll be in the Hufflepuff house. I myself being in the Gryffindor house will- make it the first story, sorry ya'll 👀, second the other houses are in random order haha.

Here's the playlist you should listen to while reading this, trust me- if ur a Potter fan then you've read books while listening to ur common room music, it's better.

Aight let's begin!

                  **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 🦉 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

[Theres gonna be two versions, this is gonna be Namjoon x Reader Gryffindor edition, and there'll be a Seokjin x Reader Gryffindor Editon]
———————
[6 years ago]

[In The Great Hall]

"N-Namjoon!! I'm gonna fail- I'm gonna fail! Professor Snape's gonna tease me in front of the whole class for having the lowest test score again!!" An 11 year old me cried sitting across from an 11 year old orange-haired boy who had his wand lifted up while making a feather-pen float up in the air.

"What am I gonna do? I don't think I can handle another tease! I-I-I just wanna go home..." I sniffled rubbing my eyes with my arm making the boy across from me freeze as the feather he was making float slowly floated down.

"..Y/n.."He sighed placing his wand down on the wooden table and stood up to reach his arm across and place it on my head making myself freeze and blink.

"You've been studying nonstop (no Hamilton references) and asking around for help, I think that should be more than enough to reassure you that you'll pass." He smiled alittle ruffling my hair causing little blushes to appear on my cheeks. Moving his hand away and sitting back down, I looked towards him and nodded alittle sniffling one last time.

"You got this okay? And if Snape were to tease you- I'd probably secretly make him to turn into a bunny~" He snickered pointing his wand towards me making my eyes widen in awe at how advanced Namjoon was- and this was barely our first year!

"Are you serious?- can you do that..?"

"I'd do anything for you."
——————

[Now]

"As it turns out, being friends with mixed houses isn't that bad as people say it is. You get to talk to other people who do or think differently and you might actually have things in common. Unfortunately the stereotypical points about the houses can be true at times. Gryffindors are-well loud that's for sure and tend to do uh.. mostly stupid things as an act of 'bravery' but don't worry, they try not to break the rules. Then there's the Gryffindors like me who aren't that obnoxious or as daring as they are. Obviously a Gryffindor will stand up to anyone who talks crap about them or especially the Hufflepuffs, but to any house really. That I can agree on, well it depends on who's side makes more sense. Great, now I sound like a Ravenclaw."