♕CEO Jungkook x Reader♕

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

      So when you hold my hand, do you                     wanna hold my heart?

wanna hold my heart?

When you say you want me, is it all of
me or just one part?

So when you hold my hand, do you
wanna hold my heart?

When you say you want me

Name- easy, Han Y/n. Personality? I guess- you can say I'm shy, not as in shy like not being able to talk to anyone, but shy about showing people what I can do. And by showing people what I can do- I mean my talents, and by talents.. one talent. Im all about clothing design. Yup! I design clothes. Pretty cliché but- it's true.

Guess I can start this with telling you where and how I live. Mm~ I live in a small apartment with a good roommate Park Jimin, we have a little shiba called Poochi and- a goldfish called Pedro. I'm 21 and currently working in a small costume design company called; 'BongYuk'. Uh..My parents and siblings live all the way over in California in the USA and- I'm here in Korea. I won't lie, it feels good being alone but I do miss them sometimes but I guess you can say Jimin's like a brother.

Alright- so you might be asking where I'm currently at now. Well. I'm sitting at a small desk in a tan colored room with a computer right in front of me with the sound of papers being rustled and keyboards being clicked on in the background. I'm at work.

"Aaagh." I sighed banging my head down on the table earning weird looks from the other people at their desks. Boring. Tired. Sleepy.

"Boring.."I whispered squeezing my eyes shut as I quickly lifted my head and looked forward. There across the room stood a black haired male banging on a water machine harshly. I tilted my head and raised a brow as I watched him complain loudly about the machine not working.

Now get this, me being my stupid ass sleepy self didn't notice who this man was in the beginning.

"..Mm..I've never seen you here before.."I whispered before I stood up and straightened/dusted my clothes. I was dressed in a white long sleeved collared shirt with a long lace black bow along with a khaki skirt and black shiny flats. If it were up to me I would never wear this. Heck I'd be in a big hoodie with baggy pants right now but it's not "work appropriate". Approaching closer to the male, I was able to get a better picture of him. He was dressed in a wine color from the top to the bottom of his suit to his shoes. He had black fluffy hair with tiny golden earrings on each ear. He- resembled a-- hm..can't-..quite place it.

"Uh- yeah- the machine kinda doesn't work.."I said watching as he quickly turned to face me with slightly widened eyes. He stared at me while I stared back at his ..bright brown eyes. He finally looked away and gave a small cough as I gave a smile.