♕Sugamon♕

Comment or I'll make more stories like this
_________

WARNING:
DEPRESSING AF.

WARNING:DEPRESSING AF

(Lez begin)

"Shh.." A red hair male spoke as he zoomed in the camera on a sleeping Namjoon.

"I'm not so sure about this.." A shorter red haired male said standing behind the other.

   " 'I'm not so sure about this'" Another voice came in imitating the one that just spoke.

  "JungKOOK I SWEA—"SHUSH!" The first voice spoke shutting the two down.

   "Gosh he looks so peaceful." The first voice spoke zooming out of Namjoon's face. Namjoon was laying down facing upwards with his arms crossed as if he we're dead. Yoongi who was resting slightly far from Namjoon rolled over and cuddled up grabbing his arm.

     "Hobi, Y-Yoongi!" The second voice squeaked. The first voice who was looking at the two instead, wasn't paying attention. He slowly looked back to Namjoon seeing Yoongi laying next to him.

    "This is perfect." The first voice chuckled evilly as he zoomed into Yoongi's face. The video camera was in night vision so everything looked way creepier. Yoongi yawned scaring the three and causing  them to move slightly back. The first voice let out an exhale as he went back and moved closer to Namjoon Zooming in on his face.

      Namjoon's eyes shot wide open as he stared at the male wide eyed and grinned. The first male who was Hoseok screamed insanely and ran out of the room with the second voice who was Jimin and the third who was Jungkook following. Namjoon chuckled as he was about to get up, but Yoongi was clinging onto him.

      "Well shit..."he whispered knowing he won't be able to leave anytime soon. He fully lay back down again and stared up at the ceiling.

══════ ═══════
10:00 Pm
══════ ═══════
     Namjoon's eyes popped open quickly looking around, He sighed closing his eyes and letting out a yawn. He began trying to get up but felt something clinging onto his arm. Then he remembered.

"Fuck..."Namjoon whispered with a frown looking down at a sleeping Yoongi. He examined how peaceful he looked when he was asleep, he looked adorable af. Joon chuckled quietly as he ran a hand through Yoongi's baby blue hair.

   "Mm, maybe I should do blue again." Namjoon whispered laying back down trying not to disturb the other. Just then a knock was heard from the door. The door slammed open showing an angry Seokjin.