♕BullyKook x SassReaderPt.2 ♕

Comment or I'll make Jimin top Jungkook and Tae
_________

° °  ¸. ¸ . ☪︎ ° :.  . • °   .  * : . . ¸ . ¸ ✩  ° .   ° .  • °   .   .  °  . ¸ . ☪︎ ° .  • °   . 。˚. ੈ   ° . . 。˚. ੈ ✩  .  ° . *. ¸ .  ° ° :.  . • °   .  * ° . *. ¸ .☪︎ .   °  . .   °
Yes..it's been a long time and I'm still here with him. I thought looking over to Jungkook who had his head laying on the desk with his eyes closed. Why did I have to be the subject!! There are a shit load of other girls that look way better than I do.. I shook my head and looked towards my left looking out the window. First of all, He pushed me on the floor and acts like nothing fucking happened, second of all he was kind when we actually 'talked' and then BOOM, bitch turns to his dick self. I groaned turning to the front and waving my hand in the air.

"Mr. Kim! Can I got to the restroom?" I asked trying not to raise my voice due to how angry I was. Mr.Kim nodded making me quickly get up and run to the door with Jungkook raising his head watching me leave.

"Gosh I hate that guy so much.."I mumbled as I walked through the halls. I made a turn looking down at the floor silently, but I quickly looked up staying still hearing a male voice walk towards my direction.

"Shit! I didn't get a pass!" I whispered as I looked both ways.

"Fuck it." I mumbled quickly turning around and running back to the class. I ran until I got to the door bending down inhaling and exhaling exaggerating.

"H-Holy shit..t-that was most..I-I've ran since m-middle school!" I panted standing up straight and leaning my head back.

"Y-Y/n.."I heard someone call my name behind me. I turned around seeing a boy with half his hair pink and the other white.

"TAEHYUNG!" I shouted running to the other and hugging him. He happily hugged back with a blush forming on his face.

"Ah, Love shouldn't you be in class?" He asked as I looked up at him with a sigh, not letting go of the hug.

"Hell no, that Jeon Jungkook is trying to get me into something, I bet you anything he's planning to embarrass me in front of the whole school..well..he already did.." I said whispering the last part. Taehyung's eyes slightly widened as he began being filled with concern.

"Jungkook? He embarrassed you? What did he do?!" Taehyung shouted moving an arm away from the hug and cupping my cheek. I smiled and shook my head.

"It's fine..I can't let that shit get to me~" I spoke with confidence as he gave me a worried look. He closed his eyes with a sigh as his frown became a smile.

"If that Jeon touches you in anyway, I'll chop his balls off." Taehyung laughed pecking my forehead. I love Taehyung, not in a relationship type of way, but in a brotherly type of way. He always looked out for me when we we're little, and he still does now and I always looked out for him of course, I ain't letting no bitch touch the man I actually care about.

"Ugh Taehyung why can't we have the same classes." I groaned pulling away from the hug and holding his hands instead. He chuckled and swung our hands in a small rhythm.

"Be happy we at least have piano class together~" he winked making me laugh. "Anyways, Y/n what's Namjoon gonna say? You know he hates when you take your precious time." I rolled my eyes groaning and giving a slight nod.

"Right, welp, I'll see you at lunch then Taehyungie~"I chuckled as he nodded letting go of my hands. I waved as he began walking away, little did I know someone was watching from behind a wall. I smiled grabbing the handle of the door until I was quickly pushed up against the wall with my mouth covered.
My eyes widened seeing who it was.