♕Yoongi♕

Comment or I'll delete ur Yoonmin porn
_____

A/N: Before you read this please note you must read "BTS x Reader" first.
╔═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╗
Y/N P.O.V
╚═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╝
               +                       .              °      . 
                  ★.                       .                   °
        °          .      *             .               ★       
    *       ★                 *            .    °
I'm currently walking out of the building sweating. "Alright..calm down.. calm down" I whispered to myself. I looked over to B/F who was also staring to freak out. She grabbed my shoulders pulling me to her face. "Alright!! calm down calm down calm down!! We'll be fine! Nothing's gonna happen Hahahahaha!" B/F said shaking me, of course I got pissed and stopped her. "Come on..chill these guys aren't going to eat you." I sighed looking at the group at the table. I looked over to Yoongi who was looking at me, he then quickly turned away. "I wouldn't mind if they ate me~" B/F swooned.
I went behind her and started pushing her towards the table. "So who do you wanna say hi to first?" She said still letting me push her. "I guess..."I looked over to Yoongi who quickly turned away again!. "Let's go to Yoongi." You sighed pushing her to the line for Yoongi.
A few minutes passed and it was our turn. "Jesus Christ he's even hotter irl!" B/F shrieked. Yoongi just slightly smiled admiring B/F's character.
╔═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╗
(Earlier)Yoongi P.O.V
╚═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╝
               +                       .              °      . 
                  ★.                       .                   °
        °          .      *             .               ★       
    *       ★                 *            .    °
There she is..she's beautiful..I hope she chooses me first. I wouldn't want her to greet those dumbasses first. I growled lowly. Come on. I said still looking at her. She seemed to be struggling with her friend..haha..how cute. She quickly turned and looked at me straight in the eye. SHE CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD. I quickly turned away extremely red. I looked at my hands nervously. Fuck! If the guys see me like this, they might start teasing me. and that's A FUCK NO. I looked again and she was facing her friend again. I sighed still looking at her. Do you think she noticed? Nah..she quickly looked around and laid her eyes on me. That caused me turn away quickly, that's when a fan walked up to me.
        ╔═════ ▓▓ ▓▓ ═════╗
               (Now)No one P.O.V
         ╚═════ ▓▓ ▓▓ ═════╝
               +                       .              °      . 
                  .                       .                   °
        °          .      *             .                      
    *                        *            .    °
Y/N tried to avoid eye contact with Yoongi while he scanned the two. B/F brought out her phone excitedly. "C-Can I take a picture with you!" He tilted his head slightly and his eyes slightly widened. "O-Oh P-Picture yes okay." He said standing up. B/F smirked looking at Y/N. "I'm so glad my ass took Korean in Highschool." She flipped her hair and stood next to Yoongi ready to take a selfie.
(She's speaking Korean) "Its okay Yoongi! I took Korean I can speak it!" Y/n rolled her eyes when she started speaking Korean. "Ah. B/F your making him feel bad." B/F quickly looked to Yoongi who's eyes were widened. "Ah..So you both speak Korean.. and no it's fine don't worry..this is much easier" He smiled.
    "It's called learning." Taehyung said walking behind Yoongi smacking his head with a rolled of paper. Yoongi quickly turned in flames. "Do that again. I dare you." He growled. Taehyung smirked and leaned into his face. "She might have chosen you first, but that doesn't mean anything~" Tae whispered. Yoongi quickly grabbed Tae by the collar. "I swear I'll kill you!" Yoongi said gripping on to Tae's shirt tightly. Namjoon saw what was going on and quickly stood up causing the fan in front of him to jump. All the fans were shocked and jumping. They all thought they were playing but no.  He ran over to them while Jin and Jungkook followed and pulled them apart.
Y/N and B/F Just stood there with their faces like: ._. "What's wrong with you two?!" Namjoon screamed at the two. Yoongi quickly tried to pounce onto Tae who was just smirking. "That little dick's trying to make me cut his little dick!!" Tae laughed. "Ah! I was just telling him just because sheeee" Tae pointed to Y/N. "Chose him first, doesn't mean that she likes him~" Tae laughed. Jin who was holding Tae back quickly put a hand on Taehyung's mouth. "H-Hyung..we cant settle this here." Jungkook spoke quietly as he and Jimin kept struggling to hold Yoongi. Namjoon looked at the crowd and back to the two. He angrily pointed to the both of them. "Both of you. After this. Hotel. Living room." He said walking back to his seat. "Everything's alright everyone! They're just playing around!" He chuckled nervously sitting down.
   "Let's see how shit goes now~" Tae laughed walking back to his seat. Everyone was seated while Yoongi stood there.
         ╔═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╗
                     Y/N P.O.V
         ╚═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╝
               +                       .              °      . 
                  ★.                       .                   °
        °          .      *             .               ★       
    *       ★                 *            .    °
Me and B/F were both shocked. We clearly understood everything. W-Wait what did Tae day earlier?!. My heart pounded as I looked down. "D-Does Yoongi like me?..b-But why me?! I'm not anything special.." I sighed looking back up. I saw Yoongi standing there looking at me sadly. "Y-Yoongi?..are you alright?" I was walking up to him when he suddenly stepped back. He bowed and walked away, leaving me shocked. I turned to where he was going and sighed.
  The members all looked at Taehyung who was busy acting cute with a fan. B/F and me and Looked at each other and nodded. We searched everywhere but he was nowhere!!! "Y/N!" B/F pointed to the stage.
╔═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╗
No one P.O.V
╚═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╝
               +                       .              °      . 
                  ★.                       .                   °
        °          .      *             .               ★       
    *       ★                 *            .    °
Y/N and B/F Where entering the Stage of the Ellen show quietly. There was Yoongi. He was sitting on a chair from the studio with his head facing up. B/F pulled Y/N back and sighed. "Y/N..You have to talk to him..he likes you!" She whispered. "B-But..Y-You like him!" Y/N stuttered looking at Yoongi who was still in the same position. "Y/N..since we first ever found out about them..you liked Yoongi.."B/F sighed. "I..liked him but tbh..my bias is actually Jin." She smiled.
"...I..Huh..yeah..I really do like him." Y/N whispered. "GOOD. THEN GO GET YA' MAN~" She whisper screamed.
Y/N nervously headed towards Yoongi breathing in and out. "OW!" Y/N had hit her leg against a seat. Yoongi quickly stood up and saw you. "Oh..it's you." He sighed sitting back down. "My name is Y/N....and thanks for asking if I'm alright." Y/n said mumbling the last part.
She went up one more and sat down next to Yoongi who had his eyes closed. "M-Min Yoongi..I-I hardly know you-well I know you cause you know who doesn't know you-B-But I don't really know if the facts about u are all true or anything!- it's not like I-"shut up." He interrupted by placing a hand on her mouth.
"..I'm sorry about earlier..I know you've probably been meaning to meet the others as well...Im also sorry I made you search for me.."He put his hand down. "..Yoongi..I-WAIT WAIT YOU KNEW WE WE'RE SEARCHING FOR YOU?" Y/N shouted causing Yoongi to chuckle. "Yes. You guys are loud, everywhere I went there you were..so..just thought I'd mess with..you.."He looked down sighing. Y/N hesitantly placed a hand on Yoongi's hand that was on his lap. "Yoongi...I knew what was going on.."She sighed. "I know you did..that's why I walked away." Yoongi looked to the right with his head low. Y/N leaned in and hugged him causing Yoongi's eyes to widen. "W-What are you—Y/N giggled moving away cupping Yoongi's face. "I-I don't know if I'm allowedto do this!!" She shrieked. "I-Its fine..I-I'm letting you.." He looked away completely red.
They both looked at each other hesitantly until they locked eyes. He moved her hands away leaning in. "I think the man should be doing this hm?" He cupped Y/N's face. "Miss Y/N..I don't know you..but I want to know you.."He smiled. "Ever since I laid eyes on you..I knew you were the one.."Y/N smiled.
"The funny thing is..the first time I heard about you guys..and I watched a music video..y-you were the one that caught my eye.."She looked away nervously.
╔═════ ▓▓ ▓▓ ═════╗
Both of their thoughts
╚═════ ▓▓ ▓▓ ═════╝
               +                       .              °      . 
                  .                       .                   °
        °          .      *             .                      
    *                        *            .    °
We may not know each other..but we'll get to know each other.
Yoongi: She May be a normal girl but this won't stop me from being with her.

Y/N: He May be an Idol
But this won't stop me from being with him.
Yoongi leaned in making the two kiss causing their surroundings to sparkle. Yoongi leaned back looking away laughing. "So..C-Can I get to know you?" Y/n shrieked hugging Yoongi tightly. "Yes stupid!" Yoongi raised an eyebrow smiling. "Stupid? Excuse me?" Y/N pulled away quickly covering her mouth. "I'm soooo sorry." She looked down embarrassed.
Yoongi took her hand and walking towards the back again. "Call me stupid again and I'll start calling you stupid." She smirked giggling and leaning in next to him. "Stuuuuuuuupppppp-"Ah?" He tilted his head playfully. "Nothing!" She smiled. As they exited B/F had came out from hiding and chuckled. "Congratulations.."She later walked out.
               +                     .              °      . 
         ★.                       .                   °
        °          .   *             .               ★       
    *       ★                 *            .    °
EXTRA:

╔═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╗
Y/N P.O.V
╚═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╝
               +                       .              °      . 
                  ★.                       .                   °
        °          .      *             .               ★       
    *       ★                 *            .    °
We walked out seeing that all the fans were gone. The rest of Bangtan all stayed still and silent once they had seen Yoongi's locked hand with mine. Namjoon came up to us raising an eyebrow smirking. "So...Yoongi whats this?" He said looking at our hands and back to us. The rest of Bangtan except Taehyung surrounded the both of us. Yoongi explained to them about us and they all screamed cheering.
╔═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╗
No one P.O.V
╚═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╝
               +                       .              °      . 
                  ★.                       .                   °
        °          .      *             .               ★       
    *       ★                 *            .    °
Taehyung was still sitting where he was angrily. B/F came out of the building and saw the guys huddled up around Yoongi and Y/N. She then looked over to Taehyung who was sitting there staring at his hands that were layed on the table. B/F walked over to Taehyung and sat next to him.
.
.
.
"So..you must feel alittle stupid hu?..don't worry..I feel alittle stupid too." She sighed leaning her head back. Taehyung raised an eyebrow looking at the girl slightly disgusted and hurt. He sighed sadly and looked down. "Yeah..I guess I do feel stupid.."He laid his head on the table. B/F smiled and extended her hand to him. "My name is B/F L/N by the way." Taehyung lifted his head and looked at her hand, he then slowly shook her hand smiling. "My name is Taehyung.."He turned red from embarrassment. "But you already..know that." He slapped his forehead. B/F smiled. "Well Taehyung..I'm glad I wasn't the only one feeling stupid today haha.."She looked over to Y/N who was in Yoongi's arms. "They look good together." She smiled leaning her head against her arm. Tae looked over to them. "...They do don't they?"               +                       .              °      . 
                  ★.                       .                   °
        °          .      *             .               ★       
    *       ★              *            .    °

    °