18

"Good work today, everyone. Pack up, now."

The director announced cheerfully once the cameraman was done. The models separated from each other since Jungkook was in no mood of staying there after getting his face touched by a despicable person. All he wanted to do was to go home and rub his body clean to get rid of the trashy touch.

"Jungkook?"

The same deep voice he hated so much called after the brunette but he didn't want to talk to him. If it wasn't for his manager's threat, he would have walked away without a care but he was in a little bind at the moment so the younger stopped and turned around not forgetting to show his dislike for his costar as he did.

"Are you going to dye your hair too?"

The brunette blinked once before scoffing at the other.

"Why should I? I love my hair the way they are."

Taehyung made an 'o' with his mouth wondering if only he was the one told to dye his hair.

"If that is all then I'll leave since I'm busy."

Before the blonde male could stop him, the younger had left. Meanwhile, Jungkook's manager was talking to the director about the next shoot. Once they were done, the said male walked towards the exit but stopped to have a word with his boss's partner of the shoot.

"I hope he didn't bother you much today."

Taehyung turned to see the owner of the voice coming closer to him and flashed him his box smile with a small shake of his head.

"He didn't."

The older was about to take his leave but the blonde stopped him to ask what he wanted to ask from the brunette.

"Is Jungkook going to dye his hair for the next shoot? I was wondering if we could go for that together."

The older smiled but the words he spoke were of negation.

"Actually no. He already has brown hair so he won't be needing to dye them. But I'll try to convince him to go with you if I can."

Taehyung stopped to think about the words he heard and wondered if it really was a good idea to have the younger forced to join him. After all, his attitude today was obviously less cold in comparison to before all thanks to Hoseok but if the said male wasn't around when they were out alone, there's no guarantee that Jungkook would keep his words and actions censored. Considering the brunette's behavior on the set a good enough start, the blonde male shook his head since he didn't want to push the wrong buttons on the walking time bomb of a costar he had.

"No, it's ok. I'll see him on the set again anyway. Then, I'll be leaving first. Have a good day, Hoseok."

The older smiled brightly at the model as he nodded and saw him leave before leaving himself as well.

He drove Jungkook home in silence and dropped him before leaving after reminding him of the time and place of next shoot along with the reminder of being nice to Taehyung.

Once in his bedroom, the brunette immediately ran to his bathroom as he stripped on the way and opened the shower. He rubbed the soap on his face harshly as if he had a dirty stain there before letting it wash off by the shower. When done he sighed in relief and leaned his head forward to rest on the wall while water poured over him.

"How much longer do I have to endure this shit? It's driving me crazy."

The brunette said to himself as he let the water soothe his tense nerves and stayed like that for a while. After having enough rest in the shower he walked out and dressed up in plain white shirt and black trouser.