36

Jungkook gripped the sides of the table to stop himself from giving any sort of reaction but still let out a heavy breath which made the older smirk in the kiss because it clearly gave away how much the younger was trying to hold back but was failing. He tilted his face and deepened the kiss as he grind down again but before the young model could even moan a ring echoed in the kitchen.

Taehyungie, it's me. Bogum. Pick up~

Jungkook stopped responding to the kiss as his eyes opened wide upon the recognition of the voice. Taehyung felt the absence of slight bit of effort that was present before and hesitated to open his eyes because he knew what he would see when he would open his eyes. The cold gaze of his ex-costar who would look at him like all of that didn't just happen. The mood had been ruined but it wasn't what it seemed despite what it resulted in.

Taehyung slowly backed away from the younger's mouth and lifted his head before opening his eyes only to meet with an expected sight making him sigh.

"Get off of me."

The older brunette obliged despite wanting to ignore the call and continuing what they were doing. He hesitantly backed off before he got off of the table and turned around to pick the call.

"Hyung, hi!"

Jungkook took the opportunity to silently get up and move out of the place before he could be noticed. Taehyung didn't realize that the younger had left swiftly in a few seconds so when he turned around to tell the other to give him just a minute he was faced with an empty kitchen with no one but him in it making him sigh before talking to the older on the phone who was suggesting him to meet a friend of his and start dating.

"Hyung, I uh I already like someone. I'll tell you about him after a little while. I gotta go now. Sorry."

He ended the call and went to look for the young model but he was no where in sight in the entire house. It agitated him beyond words and he stomped the ground in his place.

"Damn it!"

He made a mental note of keeping his phone on vibrate mode around the other before going to the master bedroom to wake the others up. Of course he won't be telling them about what happened but he needed them out of Jungkook's house. He was absolutely sure that the younger would not return until he was ensured that his house had been abandoned.

----

Jungkook returned home after getting a call from his manager telling him that everyone else had left his house and he made sure to lock it before leaving. The brunette waited another hour after receiving that message on call before returning to make sure no one could pull a smart move on him if they were trying to.

When he unlocked the house and entered, the first thing that came to his mind was to play games. That was the best way to vent out his anger especially when it was an aggressive one he had in mind to play. The boy started setting up his console when his phone rang. He waited till he was done with that setup and went to grab his phone from the bed where he threw it after entering his bedroom, to see who it was.

Fag calling

Accept <<<<< O >>>>> Decline

Jungkook scoffed at the name and rolled his eyes but before he could hit the accept icon he recalled why he left the house earlier in the first place and his expression dropped so he threw the phone back on bed and returned his attention to the game he would be starting soon.

"I knew you won't pick up."

The young model jumped slightly at the sudden voice and whipped his neck around only to find his ex-costar removing the curtain from in front of him completely and stepping forward. He seemed to be hidden behind the curtain all that time. Jungkook was going to say he was startled but he didn't feel like talking at all so he didn't show any reaction as he turned back towards the screen that showed various options about what type of match he wanted to play.