Everything Changes

I walked out of the hospital and immediately sprinted towards the Arena. I entered and made my way to my team, "What did I miss?" I asked and Shinsuke looked at me, "The only match left is Sasuke vs Gaara, but Sasuke isn't here yet." He explained as Genma looked at his watch, "Okay, time is up, so the winner by default is-" he broke off as leaves danced in the air, and Dad and Sasuke appeared together. I grinned, and jumped over the railing, "Dad!" I shouted happily and ran into my Dad's arms. Genma looked at them, "Who are you?" He asked. Sasuke looked at me then at Genma, "I'm Sasuke Uchiha." He said and Dad rubbed the back of his neck, "He isn't disqualified or anything, right?" He asked nervously and Genma smiled, "No. He made it just in time." He said and Dad and I left the field. That's when it all went bad. Soon, almost everyone was put to sleep, and we were all attacked by sand and sound ninja. I fought by Dad until he sent me and Sakura to wake up Naruto and Shikamaru, then we all went after Sasuke.
We finally caught up to them and I froze at the scene before me. Gaara looked as if a monster was taking over him. I rushed forward, "GAARA!" I called but he wasn't listening. I felt my heart breaking as I watched him. Sasuke looked at me, "Kimoria! We need your help!" He shouted before he was hit. Tears pricked my eyes, "Buy-I can't! It's Gaara!" I said and Sasuke looked at me again, "This isn't Gaara right now, Kimoria! It's a demon!" He said and Naruto's voice spoke up, "Kimoria, if you truly care about him, then fight him. Free him from that demon's control! Kimoria, we need you!" He said and I took a deep breath, then weaved signs, "Tenzenite Style: Tenzenite Spikes!" I shouted. Gaara turned on me and swung at me, but I dodged, "Tenzenite Style: Gods' Crossings!" I shouted, placing my hands on the ground, creating a long stream of sharp crystals. They bonded around Gaara and pierced him, causing him to scream in pain. My heart broke into as tears rolled down my cheeks, but I needed to stay strong. I took a deep breath as he sent an attack at me. I weaved more signs, "Tenzenite Style: Tearing Tenzenite Falling Dragon!" I shouted, turning the attack into Tenzenite, and sending it back at him. It hit and he knocked me away, sending me flying. I hit my head and looked up to see Naruto taking over the battle completely. The toad he was on turned into the Nine Tailed Fox and soon after, the sand monster and the toad disappeared. I could barely make out the two falling boys and sprinted to them. I came upon a clearing where they landed, and saw Naruto talking to Gaara, then I ran to Naruto's side, "Naruto, are you okay?" I asked him and he smiled at me, "I'm fine, Kimoria." He assured me and I looked at Gaara as I ran to him, "Are you okay, Gaara?" I asked. I knelt by him as he looked at me, "Why do you care about me? Why, after everything...after I hurt you, why do you still care?" He asked and knelt by him, "I like you, Gaara. You saved me and you even came to be by me in the hospital. We may not have spent much time together, but we spent enough time together, for me to realize I like you a lot. You aren't a monster to me, and I'm not afraid of you in the least bit. I don't care that you hurt me, that won't affect my feelings for you." I explained and he stared at me, "Kimoria," he whispered and I smiled at him. His siblings suddenly appeared and Temari shoved me away as Konkuro helped Gaara up, "Stay away from our brother." She said. I looked at Gaara, "Gaara?" I asked and he looked away, "Lets go." He said and they left without another word. I finally collapsed and fell to the ground, exhausted, then passed out.
I woke up in my bedroom, and looked around. It was bright outside and I slowly climbed out of bed, then made my way downstairs. Dad was in the kitchen and looked up when I came in, "Good morning, Kimoria. How do you feel?" He asked and I smiled gently, "Morning, Daddy. I feel okay. How did I get home?" I asked.
"Guy and I found you kids and your injuries weren't to bad, so I brought you home and took care of you. I have some bad news." He said and I became serious, "What, Dad?" I asked, and he sighed, "Lord Third is dead."
I gasped as tears filled my eyes, "Oh, Konohamaru." I whispered and Dad hugged me.

I stood by Naruto at the Third's funeral, and stayed by him as we all walked up and placed rose's on his tomb. We all went to eat after, but didn't say much. That evening, I was training alone, when Shinsuke came to me, "Naruto will be leaving with Master Jiraiya to find the next Hokage. You might want to go tell him bye." He said and I nodded and left. I met them at the gate and hugged Naruto, "Be careful, Naruto, and come home safely. Promise me." I said and he grinned, "I promise you I'll come home safely, Kimoria." He said and I grinned and kissed his cheek, then turned to Master Jiraiya, "Take good care of him, Master Jiraiya. He's my best friend." I said and Master Jiraiya smiled at me, then, they left.