Chapter 2 - Pulse Clock

Pulse Clock

Third person pov

Heidi waits inside her home, right next to the front door. She looks at her gold and diamond incrusted wrist watch, counting down the minutes and seconds, waiting for Eric to come home, the more late he is the worse the punishment. 

Those were the rules.

He knows this.

Heidi is strangely calm as she watches her wrist watch go by, she even has a slight smile on her face. 

She's being patient..... she nows very soon she will get the sweet taste of her boyfriends pain.

A sickening cackle comes from her lips at the thought of him squirming and asking for forgiveness while his sweet blood surrounds his plump lips, how delicious- suddenly a knock is heard. 

Excitedly she unlocks the door licking her lipsTonight will be fun-... what the fuck. Anger suddenly fuels her body behind HER TOY is Kyle with a shocked look on his freckled face, she fakes a sickening sweet smile and pulls Eric into a hug. She doesn't forget to dig her nails into his back, Eric whimpers slightly in pain Delicious.

She pulls away from the hug and and notices Kyle's angered look, she gives smug smile and kisses Eric softly on his slightly chubby cheek making Eric whine softly wanting more love.

"Evening Kyle, what are you doing with MY boyfriend?"