Chapter 3 - Cooling Bruisers

Cooling Bruisers 

Kyle pov

This bitch, fuckin whore. His fuckin mine, don't you fuckin touch him.

"Oh just walking him home, wanted to chat with him. He is one of my oldest friends." I softly touch Eric's shoulder, I don't fail to notice how Eric leans into my touch slightly with a soft smile. I smirk slightly Fuckin adorable.. suddenly his pulled out of my grasp and Heidi's dragging him inside oh its on bitch. "Come in Kyle, lets have a catch up drink!" Heidi said while holding my baby boy's hand, I clench my fist.

"I would love to, Heidi!"  

With a sickening grin she leads me to her living room, I take a sit on her grey Camden Chesterfield sofa and watch as Eric sits beside me, shaking, and I couldn't help but hold his smooth hand.

His mine, and I want whats mine to be safe and happy.

Eric pov

I force my eyes away from Heidi's back and my breath hitches, looking down at the hand grasping my own. I don't know what to feel, its so gentle...This feeling is strange to me, but its a good strange...I want it...I want alot more of it..I want Kyle,I want Kyle to love me.... My lips move up into a soft smile, a blush creeps up to my cheeks- Suddenly, I let go of his hand as my lover comes into view with cokes and vodka.

What was I thinking?! I shouldn't be thinking of Kyle in that way...I have a girlfriend.. and she loves me? I guess??? I bet kyle would love me- no...no!! Kyle would never love someone like me, I'm already broken and he would just break me more anyways!! He hates me. I know he does. I was the kid that everyone hated, I ruined so many lives. I ruined his the most, I forced my friendship on him and belittled him at every turn......Mommy would know what to do, I want my mommy-.........

I feel my eyes water at the thought, I miss her so much- "Babe, what would you like?" I suddenly snap out of my thoughts and mumble out quickly without thinking "Coke please" oh no I should have choose the vodka, vodka always helps with the pain...I guess the fat kid in me still wants coke.. I watch as she grins like she knows what I'm thinking and hands me a cold coke, I open it and sip it gently. I'm very aware of their eyes watching my every move. I look back at them hesitantly then place my cold coke in between my thighs, the coldness will help the bruising between my thighs I think proudly to myself at that silent victory. 

I listen as they talk to each other for about 10 minutes, I'm not allowed to speak unless spoken to. I giggle, noticing that every topic they talk about they turn it into a competition, every second they become more competitive. Childhood, work, wine, clothing, friends, food, lovers- "Well at least I have Eric as my lover, you have no one- no wait I'm wrong. You have your right hand and your flesh light" oh no, she did not just say that I gawk at her and I turn my head slowly to Kyle, I nearly scream His fuckin terrifying, holy shit fuck, his going to kill her! He looks so pissed! I look down and remove my coke from my thighs and take sip quietly, I shouldn't interrupt them, I can feel my self sweat as Kyle breaths in deeply.

I really shouldn't interrupt them, my eyes shut tightly as I await what Kyle does next.

"I should go home now, my lovers are going to love what you said" Kyle laughs, I feel my self pale, tears prickle my eyes...

........lovers?

Hearing Heidi's fingers scratching into her couch, if she doesn't calm down my punishment will be really bad...fear controlled me and made me do something I haven't done in years. I spoke without being spoken to. 

I bite my lip and say extremely hesitant, while placing my coke on Heidi's glass coffee table gently  "Kyle, would you like me to show you the way out?"

"I would love that, Eric" 

----------------

Ah I'm so sorry my lil softies for the extremely late update!!! I have been very busy! T^T

I hope you like this chapter, I might edit it a bit if I notice mistakes.