Family (Kara x Luther)

I changed my mind about doing Character x Character so you can request some on the request and rules chapter! This is basically the whole time Luther and Kara are together and they both find out they have feelings for each other. I did the little doodle above, tried to make it cuuute in a short amount of time!♡ And keep them requests comin' ♡♡!!(THIRD PERSON)
_______________________________________

Kara tucked Alice in as she lay on the ground falling asleep. Alice had a growing fever and Kara was trying her best to keep Alice healthy. As Kara was tending to Alice, a certain android was watching her. Luther was his name.

He didn't know what it was, but something about Kara was different from all other deviants he met, besides their anger and outrageous choices. To others, he seemed like a scary android that everyone was sure to go rouge, but when he first met Kara and Alice, they didn't run away from him like others. He didn't know why, but he knew that he had to protect both of them, even if it meant him dying in the process.

He smiled as Kara approached him, placing herself onto the chair next to him.

"Her fever is getting worse and she hasn't gotten any better..I'm really worried about her, Luther."

He frowned as she looked down at her hands, gently placing them in her lap. He put a gentle hand on her shoulder, giving her a calm look.

"She'll be alright, we'll find somewhere better for her to stay in the morning and some medicine to cure that fever. She's a strong girl, she can toughen through it a little longer, Kara. I know she can."

Kara looked at Luther and she gave him the warmest smile as his..robotic heart skipped a few beats in reaction. He took his hand away from her shoulder, giving her an awkward yet kind smile, which she returned.

Luther didn't realize, until he saw Kara lay her head down on the table, how close she was to him. She looked up at him with her warm eyes.

"Thank you again, Luther, for helping me and Alice. I don't know what we would do without you, I don't know where we would be if you hadn't helped us.."

As Kara finished talking, she shivered and blinked tears away. Luther's eyebrows creased as he stood up, Kara looking at him. He gently scooped Kara up into his arms, and brought her over to the fire, placing her on the "bed" they made, next to Alice.

"Luther, what are you-."

"You..seemed cold, I didn't want any of your biocomponents (idontknowroboticjunksorry) to freeze up."

Kara smiled as she laid down, facing the flames, and placed her hand over Luther's.

"Thank you."

Luther smiled as he leaned over Kara and placed a kiss on her and Alice' forehead.

"You're welcome, Kara."

(485 words!)

(Sorry if this is bad, I tried making it cute! I just love Luther and Kara so much, such family material!)