Meet your Maker (Kamski x M!Reader)

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT! Thank you to ImpureDemons for requesting this! I know I said I wouldn't do any male readers, but I decided to do just one and see how it works out. They are really hard to write for me, even if it's the same thing with different pronouns, but I hope this one is good anyways!! Still working on other requests but you can still request something!!
Summary: You are an android, one of the first models to be sent out. You were found by Connor and Hank after you were witness to a homicide. For some reason, Hank took a liking to you, so you stuck with the duo, secretly of course. You go with Hank and Connor to interview and confront the one and only creator of androids, Kamski. Basically, when Kamski gives you the gun to shoot Chloe, you don't do it. This results in Connor taking the gun and putting a bullet straight through her head. (YOUR POV)
_______________________________________

WARNINGS: Mild cussing, from Hank of course.

You look out of Hank's car window to see an enormous mansion-like house. It was quite an exquisite sight. (I can use big words too ;P)

As Hank shut the cars engine off, he took a big huff and exchanged glances between you and Connor.

"Ready to meet your guys's maker?"

Although Hank meant it in an amusing matter, you couldn't help but feel...odd...nervous, if you will.

You didn't want to admit to Connor nor Hank that you, in fact, are showing signs of deviancy, as you didn't want to be destroyed so you tended to keep it to yourself. You didn't know for how much longer you could, though, as you were starting to feel more and more humane emotions each and every day.

"Yes, I believe Y/N and I are quite ready, Lieutenant."

You just nodded in response and exit the vehicle, Hank and Connor following shortly after. You fiddle with your fingers, walking up to the humungous door, that nervous feeling hurting your mechanical insides.

"Must be nice to be rich.."

Hank sighs as he knocks loudly three times on the giant wooden door. Connor is right next to him, like he always is, and you ar hiding behind the both of them.

Although your model is quite large and we'll built, you weren't very fond of speaking nor interactions but you were comfortable with Hank and Connor. However, this situation had you spiraling in your own, unprogrammed, thoughts.

Hank gruff ed as he knocked harder against the door, breaking you from your thinking process.

"Fucking kidding me.. it's too damn cold out here for this..."

Again, the three of you waited to no answer. Hank started to get a little angry and went to slam on the door once more as it was swung open, Hank almost hitting the android who opened it. She had blonde hair, and beautiful eyes. Must be one of Kamski' s personal androids..

"Good evening, gentlemen. Please, come inside while I aware Kamski of your arrival."

"Uhh...thanks, lady..?"

You all entered the lively home as you all sat down..well, except for you.

You decided to look around the room at all the photos and items Kamski had collected or gathered as you were to wait for his arrival. A few pictures were just of him at some location other than Detroit. You smiled as you came across a picture of him and a lady, they both were smiling.

Just as you went to take your seat, the door near you opened.

"Kamski will see you now."

The three of you stood as you walked into what seemed like a spa room. Your eyes roamed the room and landed an a well built man, which you presume to be Kamski, in a pool, a blonde android on either side of him.