Safety (Simon x Reader)

(Love the art above. NOT MINE)
Not a request but it was an idea I had!! I'M OUT OF REQUESTS THOUGH, I NEED MORE PLEAASE! ♡
Summary: You are a deviant android running from your previous owner. On your way out of town, you run into another deviant and you both find your way to Jericho.  (YOUR POV)
_______________________________________

"GET BACK HERE!"

You ignored the voice of your owner and continued to run down the streets of Detroit.

Your previous owner, Howard (idk), had begun to beat you after you had messed up his dinner. You ended up hitting him with a dinner plate as you escaped the house.

Now you are running down the frozen road of Detroit, hoping to gain some freedom from the psychopath on your tail.

You flipped a corner as you continued to run, you expected Howard to be right behind you. What you didn't expect was to bump into another person..or well, another android.

After you two collided and fell onto the ground, you scanned each others' faces in fear. Realizing you both were in the same situation, you stumbled into an old abandoned shed and hid.

Both of you gazed through the broken window as you watched your owners look around for you two. Although the shed was small and you two were squashed together, you didn't mind. You were safe.

Your owner ran off angrily shouting, same as the android in front of you's owner.

When you knew they were gone, you both climbed out of the shed.

"Are you alright..?"

"Yeah..are you?"

"Yes, I'm fine.."

"What's your name?"

"Simon..what's yours?"

"Y/N.."

You both smiled at each other as you walked down the cold street of Detroit.

"Where are you headed, Y/N?"

"I was told there is a sanctuary for deviant androids called Jericho around here in Detroit.."

"Your going to Jericho, too?"

"Are you?"

He nods and smiles.

"I'm glad I'm not going alone.."

He walks up to you and holds out a hand.

"Shall we?"

You grab his hand as your hands connect and turn white. Sharing your feelings.

"We shall."

(This is short, 351 words, but it was something I though of in the moment of writing!! I need more requests as I am out and you all are welcome to request!! Love you all!!)