A (not so) Quick Intercourse

(WARNING: LEWD SMUT)

Today I return home being tired and planning to sleep immediately. But having my adorable kitty being so demanding means that I need to please him, right?

Oh, I will spoil him. But that means I will also indulge on his oh-so-ever desirable, arousing and hot, yet delicate and adorable body.

Locking the door as we entered the bedroom, I put him to our bed. Not too big, but enough for two. The room is standard bedroom, with one window, one door, and some furniture, which include quite many dresses of this little catboy, separated into his own cupboard. But today, we will do it fully unclothed.

He shyly look at me with a blush as I took off my towel, fully exposing both of us. I crawl to the bed and kissed his forehead, cheek, then neck. But then he stopped me.

"Wait, Yuu. I did not wear my collar yet..." His face already deep red from the moaning.

He handed me his red collar, that he took off when he bathe with me. I gently put it to his neck, carefully not to cause his long messy hair to strand or stuck there. After done, he smiled excitedly and circle his two arms to my neck.

"I'm ready, master~" He said in such lovely, attracting voice.

I pull him into a kiss. A deep, playful kiss that gets more raunchy and intimate as we dance ourselves with our tongue slip and slide on each other, causing trail of saliva to drip. He's enjoying it so much, he already purred and his tails wave up slowly.

My hands travel down and reach on his hips, then to his tails. He winced, moaned suddenly. I know he's sensitive there. Apparently, touching tail is more sensual and arousing than nipple touch, for him.

As the kiss continue to intensify with his moan, he struggle to break the kiss off. "Y-Yuu, hold on! You'll make me cum too early!" He complained. Yet his face is so, so adorable as he can't keep on with the stimulation.

"What's so bad from it? I always makes you came more than once, right?" I use my other hands to hold and stroke his cheek, brushing his hair.

"I.... Yes, but I want you to cum first.... In my mouth." He said, rather embarrassed. Honestly, this is such a turn-on. Damn, I'm getting too aroused!

"If that's what you want, then go on and bend down." I give him a cheeky smirk as I use my left hand to hold up my fully-erected penis. He stare at it hungrily before he lean closer, kissing and sniffing, licking and then start sucking the tip. Ahhh his mouth always felt so good... I stroke his head, calling his name softly. Then, he push himself closer, swallowing it deeper into his small mouth, and begin moving it around.

Ahh, his warm mouth and his tongue wrapping on me as he start to suck it like a popsicle. I was already so hard and get turned on, and having him sucking me while I get to see his adorable face, his beautiful hair flow down gracefully, his blush, and the charming red eyes makes me want to nut immediately. Sometimes I could have get laid with someone as cute as him, let alone owning him as my pet.

"Mhmm... Ahh... You're doing it good... " I stroke his head, patting him, pleasing him. He's definitely happy with my compliment. The low purring of his breath shows just how much he enjoyed it. Ohh... My precum start flowing.... He react by licking my tip, sucking it like a drip of honey.

"You're such a thirsty kitty. You want my milk, huh?" I gives him a coy smirk, even if I'm blushing hard and panting right now. He nod happily, looking at me with a blush. If not because I already get used being sucked by him for years, I would already came by now, when he gives me that look.

"Good boy. Keep going and master will reward you with a load of warm milk~" I stroke his head and he continue his duty. Ahhhh... fucking good, I could be in orgasm already if I let it be.