The Ravishing (PART 1)

Today, me and my little kitty doing a new kind of roleplay, and things getting exciting now....

We pretend that the backyard of our house as an outdoor area, out there on the roads, leading into our warehouse that act as an abandoned building in our game.

I already set the room beforehand. Although the area is dusty and dirty, we can still have sex as long as the bed is clean. Just change the bed cover and wipe the mattress, then it's ready to use. It's just the preset though. On the roleplay, we pretend that this is a real abandoned building, and we enter with no preparation.

The warehouse isn't too spacious, not much larger than our actual bedroom. The little space left filled with junks and tools, there's broken furniture, pipes and woods piled around. The unused bed is in the left corner of the room, much smaller than our actual bed, and placed in damp area.

I carry him in and kick the door closed, and he yelped as I throw him down to the bed. He's moving back until he hit the bed frame, as if trying to run away from a predator that's about to feast on him. I lick my lips.

"Now, there's no one that will bother us...." I walk closer to the bed, getting down and start crawling toward him with a smirk.

"....I can finally have you all by myself, cutie~" I stroke his neck to chin with my finger, and he's winced away, eyes closed.

He looks so vulnerable, makes me feel like I can do anything to him.... anything.

Slowly, I breathe to his ears, and he's reacting in little moan. I want to tease him more. My tongue roll on his neck, going down to his shoulder and nape, as my hands expose his skins further. He must be blushing like crazy right now, but his hands keep trying to push my away.

"....Please.... don't do it...." His voice is shaking, terrified, but it's no use. He's all mine now and I won't let him go.

My hands slips under his dress, starting the foreplay as I tease his nipples. He jolted when I touched it, so I get rougher, pinching both of them while I keep on working on his neck, licking it up and down, sucking it, nibbling it, leaving my mark on him. He's moaning all along, even if his body try to resist, even if he struggle to break free, but he can't run, he can't move, he's powerless and I'm dominating him.

"Now it's just you and me, kitty~ Your deliciously adorable virgin body is all mine. Mine, all mine." I whispered sensually, then suddenly, I gives him a surprise kiss.

"Mhnghh-!!"

He's pushing me with all his strength, but his little arms couldn't fight against me that held him still. He tried to scream for help, but my tongue keeps him busy. He try to look away, his eyes shut, couldn't bear the humiliation for being forcefully kissed, and I'm enjoying every seconds of it. My hands pins him down with stronger grip, my tongue invade him deeper, our saliva build up until it's leaking between our mouth, leaving wet trail as I keep on dancing. I didn't give him even a moment to catch his breath, like a thirsty animal savoring his meal, the kiss is wild and raunchy. Minutes passed and his resistance fade, his moan changed from being shocked, to a helpless cry.

Finally, I let him go... my tongue slip out from him, he's dripping wet, he gasped for air, his eyes opens up in tears, breathing heavily and face in deep red. I take a good look on his expression, on how amazing how he looks now. I lick his chin to his cheek, like a cat cleaning his mate.

"You're so delicious, so pretty. Now let me see your delicious body...."

I spoken softly before I lift myself away from him. My knees is beside his hips, and my arms yank his girly school uniform, violently ripping it open! The buttons thrown into the air and he's scream, surprised and frightened. Like a hungry beast, I torn his clothes, undressing him. I let my savage self take over, excited as his skin exposed each time I tear his girly school outfit. He keep resisting, this time he's kicking, he's shouting for his life, like he's truly troubled now. But he couldn't stop me, and I remove all the garment from his body until he's completely naked.