Morning Wood

(WARNING: Yes, this is another smut chapter)

Last night I must have not sleep well, or I sleep too well, because my body felt so heavy now....

With birds chirping heard, I soon groaned and open my hazy eyes. Sight of the open windows brings warmth radiance of the sunrise, the white curtain gracefully sway in the wind, and on top of my bare body, a beautiful cat boy with long lavender hair sleep tight.

The great contrast of my broad, well-built chest, and his adorable feminine face sleeping so peacefully is a blissfully beautiful scenery in the morning. The best kind of thing that you want to see when you woke up.

With a soft smile, I pat his head, stroking it. Despite being asleep, his cat ear twitch slowly, responding to the touch. I can't help but to touch it, rub it. His fur is so soft, same goes with his tails. Both are sensitive to him, but the difference is like touching a nose of someone, with groping someone on the butt. You can figure which are which.

His tail seems to be an erogenous zone for him. A slight tickle makes him moan like a girl. Seeing how he instantly get turned on when his tail get touched, it's probably more erotic than groping his butt. Maybe even more sensitive than his niples. Sometimes I imagine it like his second cock, and to be fair, a cat tail does shaped like a long shaft with a dull end.

"Mhm.... Nghhhh~" He moaned a bit as I touch his ears, a sign of waking up. A second delay, he start stretching himself with an unbelivably delightful voice and expression.

He still lay there on my chest, position himself to sleep better, enjoying the petting. I stroke his hair too. His wavy, a very wavy but soft hair. Really, it's a mystery on how a hair this wavy can also be so silky smooth.

He soon raise his two hands, stretching, reaching for my neck, dragging himself closer and kiss my check. I smiled and look at him as he open his beautiful ruby eyes.... The most beautiful eyes that I ever seen, seconded only to the sky blue eyes of Mika, and the bright green eyes of myself.

"Morrning, Yuu-chaaan~" He smiled happily, although sleepily. His voice purr a bit as he speak to me, showing that he's happy to see me again. Such a precious kitty.

I hold him by his cheek, pulling him closer and kiss his forehead while brushing his head out of his hair. His gentle everlasting smile keep on looking into my eyes lovingly. It's both sweet and naughty, like a really possessive one that don't ever want to be away from you.

I begin to caress him, stroking his head, patting him, rubbing his ear. His purring getting louder as he closer his eyes. I use one of my hand to stroke his neck too, and I know that he love it. He react by raising his head, allowing me to stroke him more. His tail wagging around happily, and I want to do something with that.

"Hey, come closer." I told him, and he open his eyes, nodding and crawling closer, hugging me, leaning to my chest. His body is so small, that if he get this close, I can touch even his hips. But I will begin with stroking his back, slowly going down to his hips, then to his thigh. My kitty blush and react with a cute moan, smiling with a naughty face.

"Aa.... Hehe, my master get hard by touching me~" He tease me, poking at my cheek, while his thigh pinch my hard-on cock with his bum. I can feel his soft, barely developed ass embracing my cock. It's so warm.

I like his ass because it's not obnoxiously big like those adult bitches, but not too flat, as his body curve is so feminine, firm, desirable and cute. Just perfect. More of a youthful delicate beauty, and obviously far better than the girls around me. Especially Mitsuba. What's up with her freaking THICC body? It's honestly felt unnatural.