The Ravishing (PART 2)

(Warning: Super long chapter! Longest chapter ever!)

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying this.....

With my two hands bound by my hands, I kissed him, so forcefully as my tongue invades his mouth. I spend some minutes as I keep on repeating the same kiss, as if trying to savor his taste, as if trying to get more of him.

I get used with his body.... his small, slender body, every curves of it, every inches of his smooth skin....

But imagining this, as our first time, as a lucky bastard that could snatch this beautiful flower in his grasp, like a wolf claiming its prey to feast on, all for himself, all for myself, for the whole night.....

....It.... just felt so unbelievably hot....

I trace his body, from his waist to his thigh, exploring his fantastic body; so small, so smooth, he's just like a little girl. Too beautiful for a boy, such an adorable twink is too precious, and I could have him all by myself. It's so arousing, remembering all the things that I did to him.

Mhmm... recalling the rapeplay from the beginning, it's a turn on. How I molest him until he came, how I fuck his mouth, then I strip him naked before I steal his virginity, ravishing him as he cried and scream, on how I filled his boypussy with my cum, all while he's cumming on himself....

Fuck.... what a delight...

I broke the kiss, our tongue drips in saliva, and we open our eyes. He's blushing madly, eyes still wet in tears, breathing heavily, but he's much calmer now. He know, he's weak, powerless against me. I can do anything to him, and that's exactly how I'll do him.

I pull his chin, stroking him like a kitty.

"You get to enjoy this, huh? How about if I do you like a real cat? I bet you'll enjoy that." I smirked, and he just shook his head weakly.

With or without his approval, I position him on the all four, on what called a doggy position. As expected, he looks stunning from here, with his hole still wet from the last time. I want to finger it again, but I got a better idea....

"You can grab the pillow, or even bite it." I said as I gently slapped his butt as a signal, and he yelped. He didn't fight back and grabbed the pillow, but his tail sticking down, whimpering in submission. Perfect. I pulled his tail up, stroking and rubbing it on my arm.

"-Ngh!"

Heh, I know that his tail is erogenous zone. Touching means something sensual, and imagining he's molested this way, it must turned him on. I'll keep doing this until he get hard.

"Mmhmm... N...not.... the tail....." He breathe into the pillow.

"But you turned on by this, isn't it?"

"....I.... it can't be helped...."

"What a naughty girl. Daddy will punish you."

I yank his tail and smacked his butt! A loud slap heard, followed by his girly scream, surprised it seems. I didn't stopped, adding several more smack and his body jolted, trying to resist. His hands clawed the pillow as he bites it.

"Ahh! Please stop already!"

I add more speed and strength, mercilessly battering him from the cheek to cheek until it start to warms up. He start to scream for help.

"No one could hear you here, so you can scream as much as you want."

I grab his tail even higher, making him raise his ass so I can keep smacking him repeatedly, again and again, many times until it reddened. He can't keep on, like a little girl being punished, he can't hold on.