An Embarrassing Masturbation

(Warning: This is clearly a sexual chapter. There's a bit of humiliation kink too)

Yesterday, I'm taking Asuramaru to the park, and we came home really late. After half an hour of walking from the park, we arrived at the home totally wasted and sleepy. I locked the door, not bothered to turn on the lamp or change the clothes, and stormed to bed. Then cuddles to sleep.

Now, I woke up with realization that we're still using the same outfit as yesterday, including our.... Well, dirty undergarment.

"Ughh..." I groaned in the morning when I woke up. I rub my face and try to recall what happened. We came home late and woke up late. Fortunately, this is a free day, so I got no work to do other than just being lazy on home.

Meanwhile, my little kitty is still sleeping tight with his ungodly adorable clothing.... Oh god he's so adorable right now. His petite body wrapped with his white neko hoodie, black hot pants, and thigh high black and white stripped socks, like in for cosplaying. His cat ear and cat tail also there, while his lush dark lavender hair spread around him. Great, way to get a boner in the morning.

He should be super tired after last night, as I fuck his tight ass for hours until he can't even walk straight, that I need to carry him home. So I definitely should let him rest and not to bother him right now.

....But I can fap to this, right? I mean, he wouldn't be bothered for sure.

Looking around cautiously, making sure the door locked and that my kitty is sleeping soundly, I pull down my pants and let go my hard cock. It's still dirty and sticky from last night, but it's okay because I just need it to masturbate alone right now.

Weird.... I can have sex with him regularly, but doing this in secret felt so naughty.... Like, something mischievous that you did when no one seeing. I can't believe that this could get exciting. Maybe because I almost never actually fap to him when he's asleep.

Stroking and rubbing my cock, I start to moan. Just softly, so it wouldn't wake him up. I do my cock with my left hand, while my right hand used to pat him in his sleep. Fuck, he's fucking ADORABLE right now! Unlike his usual energetic self, he looks so cuddly right now, more than the usual. If I'm not playing with my cock, I would snuggle him, and the urge get so strong.

My moan increase, my breath gets hot. Been a while since I masturbate excitedly, because he usually take care of the business. But now, I'm watching him and touching myself. Should I feel bad that I use him as my fap material? Definitely no, he loves it. Yet the thought of doing it when he's asleep, with him not knowing, gives semblance of naughty thrill.

"Ahh... Ahhh.... Asura.... " I pant out, stroking his head, sniffing his erotic pheromone, peeking at his underwear from here. Damn, I really want to cum all over him, but I shouldn't.

With a little mischief, I strokes his pants. Wait.... He actually got a hard on in his sleep? I can feel his little cock poking. This is so cute.

My precum flowing drip by drip, my moaning heard minutes to minutes as I observe the beautiful body of my pet while I pleasure myself. I try to hold on as long as I can, but I'm really want to cum already! Oh god, it's coming!

"Asura... Ashura... Master cumming on you.... Ahh.... Ahhh!!"

I hold my cock with two hands as my warm cum flowing all over, spurt and spill down between my fingers, dripping down the bed. Oh well... That happen. I can clean it later.

I'm still panting, eyes closed and head tilting upward. Then when I open my eyes....

Asuramaru is looking at me with a naughty smile, as if he's peeking at me. No... He's awake? That look of him is like he's teasing at me right now.