Bondage and Discipline

(Warning: A long chapter with lots of kinky lewd BDSM smut)

It's night time, almost nine. The starry city lamps can now be seen on the distance from the window of the bedroom when we walk in together.

I lock the door, I turn off the lamp, shut the windows, and only use our dim bedroom night lamp. With the room darkened, only accompanied by our romantic candle-like color of the lamp beside our bed. Now it's just me and my adorable kitty.

First, I strip him down, to nothing at all. Nothing but his red pet collar on his neck. His delicate, beautiful, youthful, smooth and pale but sleek body is all exposed, with nothing to hide it. His lavender hair let loose everywhere, not caring that it stray down to his front chest through his shoulder.

Then, I told him to close his eyes, whispering to his ears. Without a warning, I lick his neck to his shoulder, traveling down to his soft, girly but flat chest. His pinky nipples is sensitive as expected, he softly moan when I lick it, sucks it, nibble it. Then I raise my head, facing him. He's blushing, eyes still closed.

I gets closer, kiss his lips, licks it, and he let me passed. His little mouth opens, he let me explore his mouth. Our tongue is in contact, I wrap on it, I play with it, dancing around in this wet clash. It's get raunchy, our saliva makes our lips moist, it drips down as some escape, but I keep on. Our hands hold each other tight, stroking our back. His smaller, shorter frame can only reach my shoulder, while my larger arms seizes him to show that he's mine.

Our kiss end after almost three whole minute of that french style. He's panting moaning.... He's getting hot, and I'm still far, far from even the main course.

He now lay on top of me, and he bury his face to the right side of my neck. Ahhh.... His fangs gently poke on my skin. He's massaging me with his mouth. To return the favor, I go to the top of his head and use my both hand to get his furred cat ear. With a lustful breath, I whisper "mine" to him, then I kiss, lick and sucks it, top to down. He yelped as soon as I speak, he moaned, whimper as I gives him the stimulation.

Ahh.... Heh, his cute boner just let out a precum. I can feel it leaking to my tummy. So cute.

"Asura...."

"Mhmm....?"

"You want to cum yet?"

"Uhh.... It's close, but not too close yet...." He replied shyly.

"Want my master to makes you cum?"

"I.... If you want so.... Use me as you please, master...." He said with a warm, soft breath to my neck.

"Then master will tease you, until you reached your limit." I pulled his face up, and gives him a smile.

Thus begin the first punishment of my naughty kitty~

After a little bit of preparation, he's now on his knees, facing against me with both of his hands behind him, ties with a rope, to make sure that he wouldn't be able to touch himself, or fight back, even if he can't keep on.

In my right hand, I hold three pink boxes, connected to pink beads. There's three of what you may call "anal beads" or vibrator eggs, each for his nipples, and one right below the shaft of his cock, all are attached with a transparent tape. With a grin, I turn the knob to the first level, activating the vibrator.

"Mhnn...." An erotic, weak moan heard from his mouth, and his body jolted slightly. Most importantly, his tiny, feminine cock winced up for that moment. Now it's begin to tremble by the stimulation, and he begin to moan more, softly, under his breath.

I placed the boxes down the bed, and use my hands to pat his head, and to hold him, pulling him to a hug. I whisper to his ears again, as sensual as I can....