This is Definitely Not a Date

Dusk just passed and sky begin to darken, while the edge of the horizon still lit with the lingering warmth of the setting sun, like a distant torch in the surrounding sky that begin to grow darker.

The metropolitan city is only getting more lively as night approach, especially since this is Sunday, where many young soul hang out, having fun together this weekend. So many people are here and there, roads filled with colorful design and buildings begin to light their lamps. It start to get cozy here.

Walking around the crowd, Asuramaru is holding my hand as he happily look around like a child having his first time going to the city. This is definitely not his first time, and we do sometimes going out, but it's not very often because I'm usually rather busy.

Man and woman look to us with smiles, some giggled, some with curious look, and some with slight blush. For them, Asuramaru probably looks either like my girlfriend or my little sister. Not a wonder anyway. He's really cute and feminine. His hair is gorgeous and his figure is petite short, adorable in all ways.

"Yuu-chan, can this be considered a date?" He look up to me as he hug my hands. That red eyes and that smile... God, he's too cute. I just cannot resist it.

This do looks like a date. He wear a casual but awfully adorable outfit: a knee high socks with black and white stripes, like one for cosplay. Above is a black hotpants, since he love wearing shorts, but he prefer the girly type for a better appeal. His top is a black shirt with white cat paws print, overlapped with his white long-sleeved casual hoodie with cat ear extension when he put it on, in case he's feeling like showing his ears in public, so he cover them with this hoodie.

Regardless the clothes, he already adorable by default. His fair white skin is so beautiful even if he never use a make up. That red eyes and long wavy purple hair too... He's seriously that cute. Maybe, even if I get a girl like Shinoa as my girlfriend, she still wouldn't be as pretty as Asuramaru. His youthful beauty is stunning and his adorable body is impeccable. His bright smile, that ruby red eyes, his flawlessly soft skin. Everything just perfect.

"Yuu-chaaan?" He calls me back to reality as he poke my cheek playfully. I get flustered as I realize that I daydream over him, and in public too.

"Are you blushing? Feeling cold?" He get closer to me and hug my hand tighter. Crap, that only makes me blush more, right?

"Nnnaaah I'm alright, haha." I turn away, stroking my head in sheepish way. He still looking at me with that irresistibly innocent face, but we keep walking ahead regardless.

Japanese urban district at night are beautiful, especially the big cities. There's many little shops and food booth beside the road. It's so colorful and ideal for a date, wherever you go with your lover. This is not a date anyway.

We stop on one of the cafe where Mika and Shinoa should already be there by now. I push the door and the bell chime, welcoming us. As soon as we entered, cozy atmosphere of a lounge jazz soothe us. The atmosphere dominated by soft brown of coffee, combined with thicker, sweeter brown of chocolate. The rest are more white and grey. The color of everyone's shirt are like decorative lamp, contrast to the background.

Near the edge at the large window, a young man with blonde hair and blue eyes sit together with a short girl with violet hair tied by red ribbon. That's Mika and Shinoa. It almost looks like they're dating, but then again, me and Asura probably looks like one too.

"Yuuu-saaaan~" Shinoa waves gently, smiling, while Mika gives us a more sincere, happy smile.

I wave back at them, and Asuramaru put his right hands all the way into the air. Sometimes it's hard to believe that he's older than me, with him acting childish, and looking super cute while doing it too.