Chapter 2

Alison sat at her new desk, not liking how bland it was. Her last boss didn't allow her to personalize her desk, made working there very boring. Her thoughts went from thoughts of decorating to the thoughts of her boss in leather pants. When she got home from the club she had to use her toys to try and relieve her. Try was a very big word because it didn't work.

She jumped when she heard the elevator doors opened, snapping her out of her train of thought. Eliot came in with his brief case and a white bag with a bakery label on it. He placed it on her desk, "Welcome to Enttac." She nodded, "Thank you sir." He nodded, "If there are any questions you have, my door is always open." He then went into his office and she looked into the bag. There was a note and a chocolate chip muffin.

You looked beautiful last night Kitten.

Her face heated and she tucked the note delicately into her purse. She then took out the muffin and held in her squeal of delight. She ate it quickly then began learning where all of the files were so when she had to file things it would be quickly. She was printing out some forms when a woman in a pink sundress with purple hair came in. "Hi you must be Eli's new PA!" She squealed happily. The woman had to be between seventy and eighty yet her sundress was that of a girl's. "I'm Eli's grandmother, but you can call me Fia."

Eliot opened the door to his office and smiled at his grandmother, "Fia." She pulled him down to give him a kiss on his cheek. "What brings you in today Fia? Does Papa know you're here?" She opened her bag, "I was in the area and your favorite candy shop had made your favorite for the up coming holidays and I thought you might want some." She then turned to Alison, "He may be a dominant but he has such a huge sweet tooth." She pulled out a box of fudge. She then pinched Alison's cheek, "You're so cute." Her phone began to ring, "Oh that's Daddy waiting in the car for me. I better go." She then left with a skip in her step.

Eliot opened the lid of the box and took one out, "Want a piece?" Her face reddened and he smirked, "Open your mouth." She did as she was told, her panties becoming damp. He slipped the fudge in, his thumb running over her plump bottom lip. She moaned softly at the taste, "These are good. I can see how these are your favorite." "What is your favorite sweet?" He asked her curiously. "Chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips." She answered. "I'm more of cracker person. If I eat sweets I prefer doughnuts and muffins over cookies and cake." He nodded with a smile, "Noted."

His phone beeped with a reminder for one of his meetings. "Pack a bag for warm weather. We have to leave for Miami tomorrow. I promise though you'll have plenty of time to go to the beach and have some time for yourself." He told her. "We'll be gone for a week. Do you have any pets I need to make an arrangement for?"

She nodded, "I have a Himalayan named Cindy. Everyday she needs to be brushed and fed every morning and every night." He nodded, "My younger brother Keith takes care of my dog, Kratos, and he'll be excited to take care of a Himalayan. He loves animals." She nodded, "Okay." "Oh and make sure you bring your comfort items. Wouldn't want you to get scared."

After work she got to her apartment excitedly. She threw her clothes around her room, her cat Cindy sitting on her pink castle shaped cat scratching post, watching her. "Miami!" She told Cindy. "I get to go to Miami!" Never has she had the chance to travel and now she gets that chance. "Which swimsuit should I take Cindy? My big girl one or my little girl one?" Her cat looked at her and just yawned. She gave her a pouted look, "You're no help."

Unable to decide between the two she put them both in the opened suitcase. She chose her work outfits and her play outfits now she stared at what collars she wanted to bring to go with her play outfits. She picked her three favorite before looking at her pacifiers. She had them all in a case that she closed and put in her backpack. She put in some coloring books and color pencils. She packed her favorite sippy cup, crackers, but she was stuck at what stuffie to bring. She stared at the mound on her bed.

Her phone began to ring and became red when she saw it Eliot. "Hello." She said when she answered. "I was calling to see if you finished packing." She shook her head, "No. I have all of my clothes packed but I'm stuck on what stuffie to bring with me." She liked that she had a boss who she could talk to about this. It made her enjoy her job even more because she didn't have to hide or feel embarrassed.

"We'll be flying on a private plane so you won't have to worry about disrupting anyone but don't go overboard. You can pick three stuffies, it will be a long ride. Dress comfortable, you can even be in your pajamas if you want we won't be doing anything work related when we get there." He told her. She huffed, "That doesn't make it any easier." He chuckled, "I know you'll figure it out. You have thirty minutes, before you need to be in bed to go to sleep. I don't want you to be cranky tomorrow."

"Okay." She sighed but she couldn't help but smile. After they hung up she got ready for bed and quickly cleaned her room. Even though she was super excited for tomorrow sleep claimed her easily.