Epilogue

Many years later.

Alison looked at the Mickey Mouse clubhouse cake. It was perfect. Perfectly tempting. She looked around sneakily before swiping her finger in the icing and sucked it off. A smack on her ass made her jump and yelp. "I saw that Kitten." Eliot whispered in her ear. She smiled, "The baby made me do it." He chuckled and ran his hand over her round stomach, "Uh huh, sure."

"Mommy, mommy, mommy!" Conner yelled while running into the house, wrapping his arms around her leg. "It's cake time!" He then went bouncing outside to go be with all of his friends and second cousins. After the incident she reconnected with her family and then both sides of the family met and it became insane everytime there was a get together. It was a beautiful form of insanity though.

Her nightmares come and go, and Eliot is always there for her. "Come on little man." Eliot ushered as he picked up the cake. Alison smiled as she followed them outside. Everyone they loved and cared about was here and she couldn't be happier. Sabel and Micha gave her big loud kisses on each of her cheeks when they saw her causing her to roll her eyes as she smiled.

After it happened Sabel was constantly checking on how she was doing. He knew what it was like to take a life so it was easy for her to talk to him. They became close, some nights she'd go sit at the bar waiting for Eliot to get off. They'd play darts, he always went easy on her instead of using his Marine training.

"How do you feel?" Sabel asked her. She smiled, "We're doing great." She said as she ran a hand over her very pregnant belly. Her and Eliot want the gender to be a surprise. They had it the same way with Conner. She loved surprises and their kids were the best surprises of all. She sat down at the picnic table next to Conner. "Here you go mommy." He said handing her the first piece of cake. "You can have the first piece." She kissed his forehead, "Such a gentleman."

Eliot ruffled his hair. She looked up at him, smiling. "You have icing on the corner of your lips." He said before bending down and running the tip of his tongue over her lips, getting the icing. He then kissed her. She pressed her thighs together. She loved this man and would never get tired of him.

After cake he began to open presents. "Thank you Uncle Sabel!" Conner held up a BB gun that Conner had asked for. Alison wanted to protest but Eliot assured her that he would only play with it when his dad and uncles were around so she backed off. She did throw Sabel a look though and he gave her a smile. She rolled her eyes and shook her head before standing up with the present her grandparents sent him.

"This is something mommy has to do for you, but it's really cool." She told him. "It's a magical spin top." His eyes widened in wonder. "You mix this, with this." Then it began to spin on the table as it glowed various lights. Everyone has grown accustomed to her family's habit of weird gifts. "Gram and Gramps taught me how to make this when I was thirteen." "Will you show me when I'm thirteen?" He asked, bouncing in his seat. She smiled and ruffled his hair, "We'll see." She sat back down in Eliot's lap.

"Encouraging our son to play with chemicals?" He asked with a slight chuckle. She shook her head, "No but innocent witch craft never hurt anyone." Eliot used to not believe in witch craft until a year after he married her. He got to see the full extent of how weird they were. It took some time to adjust but he managed and now he just goes with the flow of it all.

He did see why Alison's mother left it all. It was a bit much and he thought he was going to have a heart attack. Alison got him through it and helped him see that although they're a bunch of crazy people, they are harmless to those they cared about. She loved her family very much so he learned to love them too. Alison graciously asked them to lay off some of their more extreme gifts though. Especially since he was adjusting to them and she was starting to readjust. When you get used to normal you have to try and get used to the adnormal again. Going back and forth constantly though can make a person insane.

All the kids admired the gift her grandparents gave him and Eliot took her hand, guiding her into the house his siblings chuckling as they know why he was taking them inside. When they got to the room he pinned her to the door, his lips on hers. He began trailing kisses down her neck and she moaned. He took off her shirt and began kissing her stomach. "Alison Bishop, you've made me the luckiest man in the world."

Her eyes welled up with tears of joy, "I love you Daddy." He stood up and kissed her. "I love you too Kitten."