Chapter 7

Alison groaned softly when she heard Eliot's alarm go off. She raised her head to look at the time then laid it back on his chest. She wondered why he wanted to wake up two and a half hours before he has to be at work. "Come on Kitten, I want to spend time with you before I leave for work." He said before he began running his hand up and down her thigh that was across his waist. Her pacifier fell out of her mouth when she yawned. He slid out of bed and began walking to the shower. She pouted when she saw her nail marks were gone. She would have to fix that. She got out of bed to go brush her teeth. She didn't need to shower since she showered last night, but she would still like to see Eliot naked and wet.

As she brushed her teeth she looked at him through the mirror. He looked good enough to eat, she thought. Her eyes went to his hardened cock, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. When she was done brushing her teeth she sat on the counter, waiting for him. When he got out and dried off, she got off the counter. He groaned when her small hand wrapped around his cock. Then she got on her knees and took him into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, taking him all the way to the back of her throat. He burried his hand in her hair. He couldn't resist anymore and began fucking her hot mouth. He pushed his cock to the back of her throat cutting off her air for a couple of seconds before pulling back and doing it a couple of more times before he came, shooting his seed down her throat. She swallowed it all and smiled at him. He cupped her cheek, "Such a good girl." She leaned into his touch. He then lifted her up on to the counter, spreading her legs, pushing up her night gown. He gave her lips a nice long lick before he began nipping and sucking on her nub. She moaned and burried her hands in his wet hair. When he replaced his tongue with his fingers she was taken by surprise at the fast thrusting of his fingers. He kissed her, sharing the taste of each other. She moaned and arched into him. He did a come here motion against her G spot, and she almost lost her hold on her orgasm. "You're such a good girl." He said against her lips. "Cum for me Kitten." Her walls clenched around his fingers as she came. He removed his fingers and used his tongue to clean her up.

He kissed her softly, "I need to get dressed for work." She smiled, "I'm going to go cook breakfast." She slipped on her robe, before leaving the room. She was in the kitchen flipping a chocolate chip pancake when arms wrapped around her waist. "They smell wonderful." He said, kissing her cheek. The coffee maker beeped, declaring the coffee was ready. He moved to pour himself a cup.

When they sat down he pulled a list out of his pocket and handed it to her.

1. Draw a picture
2. Make cookies
3. Watch a movie
4. Go swimming
5. Find things to decorate your room
6. Go grocery shopping, easy on the junk food.

She smiled at the list, "Thank you Daddy." He kissed her head. She was washing dishes when the doorbell rang. Eliot opened the door and his mother hugged him. "You got a tan while in Miami, you look good." She said pinching his cheek. Then she smiled when she saw Alison, "You are so adorable. I'm Viviana, Eliot's mother." Instead of shaking her hand she pulled Alison into a hug. She was shocked at the sudden hug. "We're going to have so much fun." Viviana said holding her out.

Eliot smiled, "I'll be home by nine, behave." He kissed Alison then kissed his mom on the cheek before giving her his card, "She is not allowed to pay for anything." He then left for work. Viviana smiled happily, "Go get dressed, we're going out." There was a glint in her eyes that had Alison eagerly going up the stairs to get dressed. She bit her lip at the clothes she couldn't decide on. She went with a white skirt that went to her mid thigh and was flowy, baby pink thigh high socks, and a baby pink blouse. She slipped on her white Converse before going into the bathroom to put her hair up with a bow. She then put on a white collar. Her hair swished in the ponytail with each step she took and it made her so happy.