Captured

Coulson says"Skye we're here"as Skye rubs her eyes and says"I suppose you stayed with me"and Coulson says"I did to keep you company"and Skye says"Where are we?"and Coulson says"we're in Havana,Cuba"and Skye says"For What Exactly?"and Coulson says"A 0-84 a object of unknown origin this Is our second"then Skye says"What was the first?"and Coulson says"A Hammer".Everyone except Skye is going Skye goes to Cori and says"Don't Get hurt please"and Cori says"With the training of May and Ward I'll be fine and Don't do anything stupid while we're gone"and Skye says"What can i possibly do"as Cori gives her a look and Skye says"I won't I promise"as Coulson says"Agents let's go"as Cori and Skye hug and Skye says"Protect FitzSimmons"And Cori says"I will"as Skye watches them leave.Skye walks back up and heads to one of the couches and sits down slowly and opens her laptop then Coulson says over the coms"Skye Are you there?"and Skye says"Yeah I'm here what's wrong?"and Coulson says"I need you to hide a Cuban strike team is gonna be at the Bus and there's a Icer in your bunk grab and find it and hide in the cockpit"and Skye says"Ok"as she closes her laptop and heads to her bunk and finds the icer and limps to the cockpit of the bus and shuts the door.