The Rider

The three walk to the trailer and Robbie says"You two know each other?"and Skye says"Yeah we met in a restaurant and kind took it from there right Cori?"and Cori says"Yeah Good friends"then Robbie says"There is it"as Cori and Skye walk forward and Robbie stays behind and says"You two from here?"and Skye says"Yeah just in town for a couple of days soaking up the sun"and Robbie says"Not a great neighborhood it's dangerous here"as Skye and Cori both stop and Robbie says"Not a good place to visit"as he flips his keys as he prepares to strike the girls and they both kick him which sent him flying to a van denting the door and Robbie grabs a pipe and it lights on fire and says"So you got the devil inside you too"as Cori hides behind a car and says"Your on your own Skye"as Skye and Robbie charge at each other and Skye ducks the pipe and kicks the pipe and punches him in the face and Robbie stumbles back and grabs Skye and throws her across making her land wrong on her knee and Skye yelps in pain and Cori yells"Skye!"as Robbie grabs Skye and puts her up against a wall and says"You made a mistake coming here you made him mad because I'm not the one who decides"as his skin burns away and Ghost Rider appears and Skye looks away and Ghost Rider caresses her cheek and Skye says"Do it kill me"as Ghost Rider continues to look at her then hits her leaving a gash on her cheek then drops her as she falls to the ground and Ghost Rider walks away.Cori goes to Skye and says"let's get you to the van your hurt"as she helps Skye and Skye says"Ah My knee"as she limps and passes out and Cori puts Skye on her shoulders and says"She doesn't weight a lot"as she heads towards the van and opens the door and lays her down and shuts the door.