Father Like Figure

Cori wakes up in the arms of Coulson and says"What Happened?"And Skye says"We're S.H.I.E.L.D Agents now"and Cori says"Really"as Skye nods and Coulson says"Welcome to Shield"as Cori gets up and says"What made you wanna make us Shield Agents"And Coulson says"You and Skye would make great assets"and Skye says"Because of my computer hacking skills and Cori's fighting skills"as Coulson nods and says"But first Skye needs to heal before she does anything"as Coulson walks away and heads upstairs and Cori says"Need Help to get to your room Skye?"And Skye says"Yeah"as she slow gets off and Cori lifts up Skye and says"She doesn't weigh much she's light as a feather"as the others chuckle and Skye says"I only weigh 120"as Cori makes it upstairs and Skye says"Thanks for caring for me I appreciate it"and Cori says"No prob it's what friends do for each other"as they get to the room or bunk and Skye says"Nice and Small"as Cori places Skye down and Cori says"Just call me if you need anything I'm gonna hangout with FitzSimmons"and Skye says"Okay"as Cori walks away and Skye stares out the window and feels the plane leave the ground and looks at the window to see the plane up in the air then Coulson walks by and says"I see someone is getting comfortable"and Skye says"Yup I can't do much so might as well look out the window would you care to join me"as Coulson nods and sits down as Skye lays her head down and they talk.