The Confrontation

Cori puts on Skye's knee brace and says"Your crazy you know"and Skye says"Yup" and Cori says"Nice combat outfit"and Skye says"Thanks"as Cori finishes tightening up Skye's brace and says"Be safe don't get killed"and Skye says"I won't I promise"as she gets up and walks towards the cargo hold to see Coulson and May standing there and Coulson says"Be safe Skye"and Skye says"I will I promise"and May says"Fight back if he gets out of hand"and Skye says"Ok"as Skye walks away then May says"Oh Skye"and Skye says"Yeah"And May says"Come back safe this team needs you"and Skye says"I know"as she takes a deep breath and walks away.Skye sees the junkyard and says"Robbie Reyes"and Robbie turns around and says"You came back after the first encounter"and Skye says"Yeah you hurt my knee"and Robbie says"I did?"and Skye says"Yeah I have a knee brace on because of you"and Robbie says"You pissed off the Rider"and Skye says"You let him hurt a 19 year old girl"and Robbie says"I'm not the one who decides he decides who lives and dies"and Skye says"What he decides for you?"and Robbie says"Yeah he would probably have killed you"and Skye says"But he didn't why?"And Robbie says"because I stopped him from doing that"and Skye says"Well I gotta go"and Robbie says"Me too"(Back at the Zephyr)Coulson and May are looking at a file and Coulson says"May look at this"and May reads the sentence that says"The Parents of Skye are..."