Fully Healed

May on COMs says"Target in sight Skye don't let him leave neutralize him at all cost"and Skye says"Gotcha Wait he's moving I'm go after him"as she gets up and runs towards him and the guy sees Skye and starts running away.The Guy runs into a alleyway and sees the wall and says"Damn"and Skye comes outta of nowhere and tackles the guy and the guy throws her off him and tries to punch her and Skye says"Oh my god you would a 19 year old girl that's mean"as she ducks the punch and kicks the guy in the face then kicks him in the stomach and sweeps his legs from under him and hits the ground unconscious and Skye on COMs says"Mom I got him and the case"as she grabs the case and heads back to the Zephyr.May and Coulson sees Skye and May says"Good Job Hows your knee?"and Skye says"Feels great no pain no nothing feel like my old self"and Coulson says"You got the case"as Skye hands him the case and May says"I'll be putting the Zephyr in the air"as Skye and Coulson say"Ok"as May heads off to the cockpit.Cori goes to Skye and says"I saw what you did out there you did awesome"and Skye says"Thanks"And Coulson says"Skye Sweetie can I see in my office"as Skye nods and says"Okay".Skye says"You wanted to see me Dad?"and Coulson says"Yes this is about Ghost Rider he's killing gang members and nobody knows why"and Skye says"Oh Want to check to it out?"and Coulson says"Yes"

Guess who's back,back to Writing Me!