Captured Pt 2

Skye whispers to Coulson through the com"I'm in the cockpit"as she hears talking downstairs and Coulson says"Stay there until we-"as he's cut off and Skye says"Coulson Anyone? Damn"as the talking gets closer and the door breaks down as Skye shoots a couple of them but they grab hold of her and drag her out of the cockpit and she screams and one of them tells her"Shut Up"as they see her knee brace and kicks her knee as she screams in pain and they drag her down to the cargo hold and handcuff her to the rail and they walk off.Skye tries to get her hands off the cuffs and says"Damn It"as she lays back.The Strike team and the Captain says"Nobody's here expect the stubborn girl"and Skye says"Hey I'm not Stubborn maybe a little but I'm not fully stubborn"as The Captain walks towards her and says"Your a very talkative girl"as he caresses her cheek and Skye says"I know I've been told"as she looks away and The Captain grabs her face forcefully and says"Your Team won't save you"and Skye says"Yes they will you Bastard"as she spits in his face and the Captain punches her in the face and steps on her injured knee and leaves her.Skye sits there in pain and thinks herself"What would May do?"and Skye says"This is gonna hurt"as she snaps her wrist and slides her hand outta of the cuff and gets up and heads through the lab and makes her way to the cockpit and says"Hello Boys"as she kicks them with her good leg and dumps them out and says"Okay I don't know how to fly but I'll learn"as she sits in the pilot seat and turns on the plane and slowly lifts it off the ground.

Skye has taken back The Zephyr