speakers

nathasha18

long one shot. couple of time skips

tw: some harassment

-

luke smiled across the stage, and caught michael's eye. the older boy grinned, biting his lip as he watched luke run to the front of the stage.

all the boys stepped up to the mics as they started the beginning of a new song.

confused looks were thrown from all four boys as luke's voice was the only one that rang through the stadium. nevertheless, they played the last song with only luke singing.

"goodnight, everybody!" luke yelled as the other three boys just left the stage.

luke quickly followed, handing his guitar off to someone.

"hey, what happened?" ashton asked calmly to their new audio guy, drew.

drew pushed back one of his headphones and looked at the boys who were waiting for an answer. "luke told me he was doing the last song solo. is something wrong? he told me to just cut the mics since it was the last song. i thought it was kind of odd, but you guys are the boss-"

"luke, what the hell?!" calum asked, and luke furrowed his eyebrows.

"i didn't ask you to do that!" luke spat, furrowing his eyebrows at the guy.

"yes you did."

"no i didn't! what the f-"

"i don't mean any disrespect, but it seems like now that your buddies are mad at you, you're blaming me. you told me to just cut their mics after the second to last song."

michael scoffed, and luke looked over. he saw all of the boys looking at him with annoyed faces.

"guys, i didn't-"

"it seems like something you would do, luke. just cut it out." ashton sighed, and shook his head.

lukes face fell as all of the boys looked at him with disappointment.

"you've always been selfish when it comes to being the center of attention." calum said, and luke looked over at michael.

"mikey, i didn't-"

"luke, just give it up.." michael said softly, and luke watched as they all walked back to the dressing room without him.

he looked over at the sound guy who just smirked at him. luke felt his heart sink in his chest as he walked in the direction the other boys took off to.

-

luke sat silently at the table in the bus as all of the other guys sat on the couch playing video games.

he wanted so badly to be over there cuddled into michael as he watched, but he was scared they were still really mad.

luke shook his head, and stood up, walking over to them. he poked michael's arm, and the older boy glanced up for a second.

"what, luke?" michael mumbled.

"cuddle?" luke asked quietly.

"i'm really not in the mood right now." michael muttered, obviously still upset.

"mikey, come on-"

"luke, not right now. i'm really not happy with you right now if you can't tell." michael said a bit louder.

lukes face turned pink as the other boys looked over at him along with a couple people from their management team.

luke put his head down before quickly walking towards the bunks. he passed them and went straight to the single bedroom in the back that nobody really used.