[chapter 4]

[JIMIN POV]

I hopped out, excited. "Jeez why are you so excited?" Yoongi groaned, annoyed from the yelling. "It's the beach! Who isn't excited?!" Jungkook answered him for me. We all rushed to a nice spot on the beach. "Im surprised there's still people here." Hoseok looked around.

"Yeah." Jin agreed. "It is kinda late for a ... outing to the beach." I commented. "I agree." I looked up to Jungkook who's eyes seem to sparkle at the sight of the ocean.

"So. Anyone goin' for a swim~?" Taehyung chirped, already removing his top. "T-..Tae oh my gosh it's night and you wanna swim?? Tha- whatever." Yoongi huffed, laying down the towel on the sand and sitting on it. "So Jimin. What do you wanna do here?"

"Sand castles?" I asked. "Ooohh~~ That sounds like pure fun. Hey hey hold on, I'll go get the tools. I kinda left them in the car on accident." He took off. I sat there, watching Taehyung drag Jin in with him as Namjoon watched with amusement.

"yAH HELP ME!"

"NO THIS IS REALLY HILARIOUS!" Namjoon laughed. "Geez, typical old couples." Hoseok stuck his tongue out as he pulled his phone out, taking photos. Yoongi was just asleep (TYPICAL YOONGLES HUHSHDAO)

"Back~ Let's build!" Jungkook jumped. "Ehe.. ok. I'll get the damp sand!" He handed me the bucket and I stood up, walking over to the shore. I filled it with the wet sand and started walking back. "JiMIN! HELP! IM GONNA-*gurgle*" I turned around to see Taehyung being dunked underwater. "-DROWN!" I giggled. "IM NOT DROWNING YOU YET! YOU BETTER LET GO OF ME AND GET NAMJOON!"

"AYE AYE CAPT'N!" Taehyung literally flung- yes flung- Jin deeper into the ocean. "yAAAAAAAA-" Taehyung quickly dashed up to Namjoon-who of course started running for his life. "OI!!!" I quickly walked back to Jungkook. "Here it is!"

"Great!" He handed me a small shovel. "Let's build an awesome castle!"

~Time skip brought to you by the author choking on saliva~

"Done...!" Jungkook smiled. 'Aw...' I felt my heat rise up to my cheeks. I'm lucky it's quite dark here- well, it is night so.

"Jimin look!" He pointed to a crab, walking over to the castle. "d'aww..." I smiled happily.

[JUNGKOOK POV]

"d'aww..."

I looked over to Jimin, who was looked extremely amazed yet adorable. 'Get rid of the gay thoughts get rid of the gay thoughts-' I jerked back when I saw a crab in front of me. "Look look! It's so cute!~" Jimin brought it closer to him, watching it crawl around his hand. Surprisingly, it didn't attack him. "You're not scared that it'll pinch you?" I asked.

"Well..No..Unless i start disturbing it." He puts it down near the castle.

"AAAAAAAAAAA GO AWAY!" We looked up at Hoseok, who tripped and fell onto our sandcastle. "HYUNG!" Jungkook screeched. "...OH."

Taehyung picked up hoseok with much struggle. "SORRY- TAEHYUNG LET GO!"

We stared at our destroyed artwork. Jimin pouted, obviously upset over the fact that the sandcastle became ruins. "hmph." He picked up the shovel and continued to sculpt.

I slowly joined him, seeing what he was going for.

~Time skip brought to you by the author's sleep deprivation~

"Guys, it's like, almost 10? Can we go?" Yoongi groaned, looking at his watch. "WAIT ALMOST 10?!" Taehyung shouted. "OH GOD OH GOD WE GOTTA GO-" Taehyung picked up everything and speed walked over to the car, shoving everything in.

"Uhm..." Jimin glanced down at the magnificent castle. "Photo before leaving?" I asked. "Mhm."

He pulled out his phone and pulled me closer to him. I felt my cheeks start to boil.

"1,2,3 smile!" I tried my best to not look awkward- and it surprisingly turned out well. "Welp. Let's leave this for the kid who wants to modify this. Let's go." I stood up, pulling Jimin up with me.

"Everyone in?"

"Yes!"

"Oh my god can we just go!?" Yoongi groaned. "Leave who's not in here c'mon go go."

"But everyone's in-"

"Shut the hell up."

"Aight." Taehyung smiled his boxy smile and giggled.

"oookay..." Jin drove off.

(A/N)

SORRY ITS SHORT