[Chapter 9]

[3RD PERSON]

Jungkook turned his head, making them kiss. Jimin wanted to pull away from shock, but Jungkook managed to trap him in his arms, deepening the kiss. Jimin soon felt safe in his arms, no longer afraid of Jungkook rejecting him. Jimin straddled Jungkook, moving his arms up to wrap around his neck. Everything slowly got heated as they ran out of breath. They pulled away when they needed air, practically like fish out of water. "I-I thought you were asleep?"

"I was. Until I felt the blanket on me." He waved the blanket around. Jimin could feel heat rise up to his cheeks as he noticed their position. It got even worse when he felt something poking him. "Jungko-"

"I know."

[Server]

Tae: WHERE DID OUR LITTLE JIMIN GO :C

YourHope: idK RDFSJOIJKDS

PinkJin: chILLAX

Namjoon: gosh you guys..

Tae: NAMJOON. AS A INTELLECTUAL, FIND OUR PRECIOUS JIMIN

Tae: HE HASN'T RESPONDED JDAOIJA

Namjoon: stop

MocJi: wha?

Tae: AAAAAAAAAAA MOCHI

MocJi: ok..

Kookie: SUP THOTTIES

PinkJin: exCUSE ME

Tae: not wrong tho

PinkJin: i will not hesitate to let hoseok loose with his snickers into your house

Tae: kOOKIE YOU DID HORRIBLE >:CCCCC

YourHope: why me?? snickers are good!

SleepingSuga: you practically force fed most of us here- with your snickers

YourHope: did not!

SleepingSuga: thEN EXPLAIN THE AMOUNT OF SNICKER WRAPPERS IN MY HOUSE

YourHope: ... Ok I tried to feed your television- but i WAS DRUNK

SleepingSuga: JODJDIAS HOW'D YOU EVEN GET IN

Tae: LOOOOOLLLL

Tae: so- what are yall doing? @Kookie @MocJi

Kookie: nothing much

Kookie: hold up- let me dm you

Tae: this better be good

[DMs]

Kookie: my noodle...

Tae: is it not good? lmao

Kookie: it became a carrot

Tae: what?

Kookie: I had an erection, Tae. An erection because of Jimin

Tae: OH GOD

Tae: fuck did yall even do

Kookie: I dunno- we made out?

Tae: yall what

Kookie: reread

Tae: I know but an erection, kook?

Kookie: DID YOU NOT FUCKING READ

Tae: chill

Tae: does he know?

Kookie: it was touching him

Tae: oh god.

Kookie: yeah

Tae: ask jin for help- i really dont know how this time

Kookie: fuck

~

Kookie: jin!

PinkJin: yes?

Kookie: i had an erection because of jimin

PinkJin: oh my god

PinkJin: ok don't panic

Kookie: he knows

PinkJin: just dont let him find out

PinkJin: oh

PinkJin: I suggest relieving yourself in the bathroom...

Kookie: i dont know

Kookie: this isnt my home

PinkJin: ask him for permission

[_]

"Can I use your-"

"Ye-yeah." Jimin nodded, quickly getting off of Jungkook.

~~

Jungkook came back out, his raging dick calmed down. The atmosphere was awkward, but Jimin did not hesitate to bring a plate of scrambled eggs and rice. "Here." Jimin grinned as Jungkook grabbed the plate, looking up at him. He followed Jimin to where the table would be, settling down. "So..What do you want to do now?" Jimin asked, wondering when he'd go home. "I'm not sure. Do you want to...uhm...Maybe...go out..? T-to..uhm...T-the zoo?" Jungkook asked with struggle, hoping that Jimin would get distracted with the 'go out' part.

"Sure." Jimin responded, eating his egg. Jungkook grinned, eating his own egg. "Like a date?" Jimin asked, perking up and smiles as Jungkook chokes on his egg. "Uhm..Y-yeah. A date." Jungkook laughed, swallowing hard. "I don't mind." Jimin stated, continuing to eat his food.

They finished their dish, heading out to flag a cab. "Oh! There's one!" Jimin stuck his hand out, waiting for it to come to a stop. They both got in the back, not bothering with seatbelts. Jungkook gave the driver the address of the zoo, since he was very familiar with it.

They reached after a while, the two of them chipped in the pay the fare before stepping out. "Wow!" Jimin gawked at the large zoo, looking around. Jungkook laughed, grabbing his hand and pulled him to the counter. "Two tickets!" He held up two fingers, smiling at the auntie. "Back with a friend, I see?" The auntie smiled, handing him the tickets. "Yep!" He passed the needed amount of money to her, turning to Jimin. "You guys know each other?" He asked. "Mhm. I've been here since I was a kid." Jungkook answered, pulling Jimin to the entrance.

Jungkook smiled at his childhood after he got in, Jimin following after. "It's so big- Oh my god they have horses!" Jimin clapped his hands, smiling at the said animal. "Yep! Do you want to see th-!" Jungkook was halfway through his question when Jimin suddenly grabbed his hand and ran towards the animal.

[JIN POV]

"Hey-..hey Jin. Isn't that-"

"Yeah it is!"

I smiled slightly, watching the two feed the horses. "They're so cute." Namjoon commented. "I know right? It's sad that they won't hook up though." I huffed, folding my arms as the elephant took the lost carrot.

"Why don't we try and get them together?" Namjoon suggested.

"You actually used your 147 IQ this time."