[Chapter 5]

[JIMIN POV]

I laid on my bed, wondering what to do. 'hm..Maybe I should just.. get some coffee..yeah I'll do that.' I hopped off of the bed, grabbing my jacket and socks. I put them on and left the house. "Heya Jimin!" Eun waved at me as I entered. "Look who's here!" I felt an arm around my shoulder. "Oh- Hello Jin." He smiled. "Hello there. Everyone's over there. You should talk to Jungkook." He winked. 'No damn way he knows too..' I gulped.

He walked away- probably to order some donuts. I walked over to them, watching them drink their coffee and laugh. They noticed me and waved, making me wave back. "HELLO!" Hoseok yelled— causing Yoongi to smack his shoulder. I laughed, waving back. "Hi." The looked at Jungkook and then back at me. They shuffled around, patting the seat next to Jungkook. He looked just as confused as I did. I moved over, sitting next to him as I tried to avoid eye contact. I felt a push and looked up, staring right up at Jin- who was holding a plate of donuts and cookies.

He placed it down and sat beside Namjoon, picking a cookie. He glanced at me and smiled, gesturing to Jungkook. I furrowed my brows, trying not to blush. I looked at Jungkook and smiled, watching him smile back shyly. "How was your day?" I asked, trying to watch his expression. "O-oh. It was fine." His bunny smile made my heart melt as I fought back the blush. "How's yours?" I replied with the same answer he gave me. I turned to look at Namjoon and Jin, who were fangirling over us.

"U-uh...Let's have some donuts.." Jungkook turned to grab a donut, only to find one left. Everyone was purposely holding at least one— looking at Taehyung who held another one in his mouth. He turned to the cookies, seeing only half left. "Wow.. You guys eat fast.." He grabbed the remaining donut and split it in half, handing me one of it. "Thanks." I grabbed it, biting into it.

He ate his own half, giving glares to the others. We finished up our food, listening to their conversations. "So! Arcade?" Namjoon suggested, to which everyone agreed. We nodded along, noticing him looking over. He smiled and took us to his car, hoping in. "Let's goo~" We all got on one by one slowly, not wanting to destroy the car on accident. When we all got in with our seatbelts on, Namjoon took off to the nearest arcade.

~Timeskip~

Everyone hopped out of the car, rushing into the arcade in excitement. I giggled, jogging to catch up with them. I slowed down as I walked into the large arcade, gawking at the big machines and plushies inside the claw machines- of course, running over to it.

[JUNGKOOK POV]

I spot Jimin placing his palms on a crane machine, staring at a specific white bear. I chuckled, finding it rather adorable. I jumped as I felt a hand on my shoulder, turning around to find Taehyung. "Hehe~ Cute ain't he? Why don't you go for it?" I didn't have a chance to reply as I was pushed over to Jimin, who hasn't taken notice of my presence. I shoved my hand into my pocket, pulling out a dollar. Jimin sighed, making the glass fog up, and turned- wanting to walk away. "Ah! J-Jungkook."

I smiled. "Hey." I looked at the bear he was staring at. I put in the coin, moving back up to try and catch it. Jimin ran to the side, watching me. I knew a method on how to catch a toy, so I used it. I swing the claw around, then dropped it. It caught the bear and dropped it into the chute, making Jimin gasp. "How did you-" He was shocked when I picked it up and gave it to him. I noticed his cheeks turn a light shade of pink- despite it being dark. "R-really? But you caught it."

"I caught it for you."

His eyes sparkled, which made me smile. It was too cute to ignore. "T-thank you!!" He grabbed it, hugging it. "No problem Chim." His cheeks got darker at the nickname, but I got embarrassed. I didn't expect myself to say that. "Wanna play some DDR?" I pointed to the machine. "Yeah!" I held his free hand, walking over.

[JIMIN POV]

I felt more heat rise to my cheeks, my hand squeezing Jungkook's. In the corner of my eye, I spot Jin smiling at us, giving us a thumbs up. I can't be the only one who saw that, right? Anyways. Jungkook and I made it to the DDR machine, watching Hoseok use it. He instantly went to the hardest level on a song I didn't recognise, and aced it. He realised we both were waiting and hopped off instantly, giving me a sly smirk. When Jungkook got onto the left side, Hoseok nudged me. I put the bear down in the centre, getting onto the right side.

"Ready?"

"Yep!" The other members came up, wanting to watch us. We'd occasionally take turns- like, switch.

~Timeskip~

We were all tired, especially Yoongi, but we've gotten a big haul of tickets by the end of the day. Jungkook grabbed all of them before anyone could have their hands on it. "Yah! Share!" Jin shouted, lifting his sleeves up as he walked over to Jungkook. The rest followed, wondering what he was exchanging it for. Jungkook only tore a small chunk off the big pile, looking at Taehyung. I looked over, spotting Taehyung slowly form an 'o' with his mouth. He walked over to me, snatching my bear and running off. "Hey!" I chased after.

I didn't want to lose what Jungkook gave me.

[JUNGKOOK POV]

I huffed, quickly exchanging the tickets for a wind up music box. "Ah...I see now...Now give us the rest!" I heard Jin scold, making me pass the rest of the tickets to them. "That's so sweet, Kook." Hoseok smiled, patting my back harshly. "Ow- hyung-" I stopped abruptly as I heard Taehyung's screech, turning towards it and hiding the gift behind my back. I watch him get tackled by Jimin, the bear getting snatched back. I felt my heart pang a little, but I didn't mind it.

"Ugh." Jimin pet the bear from the dust, fixing it's fur and ran behind me. "Taehyung's a jerk." I laughed at Jimin's comment, looking at Taehyung. "Yep."

"Ok, can you lovebirds hurry the fuck up? I want to go home." Yoongi huffed, crossing his arms across his chest. "Finneee.." I whined. "But I wanted to spend more time with Jimin.."

"Whatever. I'm going home first." Yoongi looked pissed, dragging Namjoon and Jin with him. Hoseok glanced at us, then at Tae, then at Yoongi. He gave us a pat on the back and ran off to find Yoongi and the other two. Taehyung got up, dusting off his shirt and waved bye. "Have fun! Just not too much fun~!" He smiled his usual boxy smile, before walking off.

"Should we follow them...?"

"Nah. I wanna bring you somewhere."