[Chapter 6]

AnyBODy Up fOR kAkAoTaLk ROLepLAy

C:

Dm me for my ID lmao c:

[JIMIN POV]

I was confused on why and where Jungkook was taking me to at such a late timing (10 pm). It was a long journey by foot, but we made it in thirty minutes. "Jungkook..I'm tired.." I frowned, hugging the bear. "We're already here." I made a small 'eh?' noise, looking around. "Kookie- why are we on a hill...Woah..." He grinned, watching me gawk at the view. "Pretty, huh?" He smiled, sitting on a bench. "Yeah." I sat beside him, feeling heat rise up to my cheeks. "So..Jimin."

"Hm?"

I watched him reach into his pocket, completely confused on his actions. "I got this for you." He handed me a box. "A...What's this?" I inspected it, without really winding it up. "It's a wind up music box. Ah- here-" He moved closer, turning the handle. He stopped after a while, lifting the lid up. I watched the carousel spin slowly, the beautiful melody playing. "Oh my gosh...I love it." 'Just like how I love you.'

"Really? That's so cool." He grinned, standing up to stretch. "Welp..Wanna head home."

"Can we..Walk home together..?" I asked shyly, looking up to him. "Oh- sure." He looked slightly shocked, but I brushed it off. I stood up from the bench, waiting for him to start walking. He smiled-although it looked rather forced- and started walking down the hill slowly, me following behind him. The walk home was quiet, that is, until we were disrupted. Out of no where, an empty bottle of beer made it's way over to me. None of us realised it, until it hit me. Literally. I fell over, holding my head, in pain.

[JUNGKOOK POV]

"What the-!?" I turned around, looking at the drunk man who had two other men holding him up. One of them ran up, swinging a fist at me. I quickly blocked it, countering it with a kick. "Jimin- call the police-AH!" I tried getting Jimin to call them, but I was tackled by the drunk one. "Jungkoo-"

"Just call them first-" I was cut off when he slammed his fist against my head. I quickly pushed him off- with struggle-, and stood up, dizzy. Jimin had already dialled the policemen, we just had to wait. I pulled Jimin up, quickly taking the drunk man's hit-which was another drunk kick- from him. "J-Jungkook don't-" I was pulled away from my collar, getting hit multiple times- even getting slammed into the wall occasionally. I watched Jimin try to pull him away, but his men kept him away. I was scared. Scared for him.

The police quickly came, and the three dropped us, running. One car stayed, the others followed the men. "Are you guys ok?"

'The fuck- do we look ok!?' I thought, looking up at him. "I-I'm fine but he had a glass bottle hit his head." No- I need help too. "What? Jungkook, you clearly need more help." Damnfuckingrightido. "C'mon, I'll get both of you to do hospital." He offered, helping us up and into his car. Once in, he asked; "Any parents or friends you can trust?" I'd rather Jin, really.

"Yeah, our friend."

"Wanna call him up?"

"Yeah.." I didn't know how to explain it to him, so I shakily took my phone from my bag. I dialled Jin, waiting for him to pick up. Once he did, I put him on speaker mode. 'Hello?'

"I-..Uhm..Ah...I..." The policeman took my phone gently, putting it up to his mouth. "Hello? uhh..." He took a peek at the caller ID. "Is this Jin?"

'Yes, yes, who are you?'

"This is the police."

[JIN POV]

The police?

I muted the phone for a while. "Joon, it's the police..."

"What? But- using Jungkook...Do you think they did something wrong?" He looked confused- yet furious. "I don't know." I unmuted the phone. "Uhm...Where's Jungkook..?" I mentally facepalmed at my question- how would a helpful stranger know his name? 'I'm assuming the one who I took the phone from was Jungkook. He's in the back.'

"What did he do!?" Namjoon asked, ignoring my shushes. 'Nothing. Him and his friend seem to have been attacked by the three men. I'm bringing them over to the hospital now.' Excuse me what. "What? Which hospital?"

'(Insert name of hospital).' We both nodded, getting ready to head out. "Thank you. We'll be on our way."

'Understood. Take care.' He hung up, and I shoved my phone into my pocket. We both quickly got into the van, taking off to find the hospital. We finally arrived, spotting a police car with an officer waiting there. We parked the one nearer to the entrance, walking over to the officer. "I'm guessing you are Jin, yes? And who's this?" He pointed to Namjoon. "Oh- He's Namjoon."

"Ok. Now if you could follow me. I'll bring you over to where the boys are at right now." We nodded, following him. We stopped at a certain room, stepping in. I gasped, clearly shocked. "W-wha..."

"I'll leave you two here. If ya need anything, call the police and asked for Donghae." With that, he walked off. We walked over to the beds, stopping in awe. The two boys were asleep, their hands hanging off the bed to hold each other. "It's so cute but..painful..." Namjoon was aiming at the cuts and bruises at Jungkook and Jimin. "Let's tell the others."

[SERVER]

Tae: HOBI WHYY

YourHope: IM SO SORRY LMAOOOO

Tae: IM NEVER PLAYING SKRIBBLE.IO WITH YOUR NASTY ASS

Tae: oh shit jin is typing

PinkJin: guys. Jimin and Jungkook are in the hospital.

SleepingSuga: what the fuck?

Tae: sweet christ you're up-

SleepingSuga: I was disturbed by the notifications and went to mute it.

Namjoon: guys- it's honestly so...

PinkJin: they both were attacked.

Tae: jesus..

YourHope: WHAT HOSPITAL AND WHAT ROOM

YourHope: YOONGI YOU'RE COMING TOOOOOOO

SleepingSuga: oK FIRST OF ALL- I DIDNT AGREE

Tae: WE CAN GO TOMORROW- LOOK AT THE TIME

Namjoon: mhm. We were about to head off. So, see you guys at Eun's cafe?

Tae: yep

YourHope: yeah

SleepingSuga: I'll try to wake up

PinkJin: good

~~~~

Author's note:

Why the hell does this look so short