[Chapter 10]

[3RD PERSON]

"Look!" Jimin pointed to a show that was about to start, featuring dolphins. "Why don't we head over?" Jungkook grabbed his wrist, pulling him over to the show. They practically sneaked in, taking seats. On the other hand, Jin and Namjoon bought the tickets, managing to get the seats that the other two sat on. They shrugged at each other, moving to the seats behind them.

The back areas were empty, since most of the people aimed for the ones in front, wanting to get splashed by water. But not the four of them.

Namjoon looked at Jin, then back at the two. As the show started, the two got distracted easily. So Jin did what Namjoon disapproved. Touch the two on their shoulders. But Namjoon quickly caught on, pushing the two of their heads together.

Once they pulled away in shock, they looked over at the pair, who was smiling mischievously. "J-Jin? Namjoon? What are you guys doing here?" Jungkook asked, moving closer to Jimin. "Figured we'd help you- y'know. Get him?" Namjoon pointed to Jimin. "Get me? S-sorry but I'm not into him."

Jungkook's heart dropped at his words, as well as Jimin's- due to shock.

The couple looked at each other with widened eyes, then back at the two. Jin noticed something different about Jungkook, frowning. "Don't say that. We clearly know you both have feelings for each other." He sighed in disappointment. Jimin's lips twitched as he stares at Jin; "Sorry kook...I think I'll go home.." He stood up, hurriedly leaving.

"Kookie, you ok?" Jin hopped over, sitting beside him. "I-I'm fine!" He smiled, though tears were pricking his eyes. "You don't look ok..I'm really sorry dear.." Jin puts a hand on his shoulder as Namjoon sat on the other side of Jungkook. "You don't have to be. We weren't meant to be together anyways." Jungkook looked away, trying to suck back in the tears.

"But we all know he has feelings for you." Namjoon tried to comfort him, though he wasn't the best at it. "He clearly doesn't."

"You guys kissed! Even made out!" He pointed out, smacking Jungkook's shoulder playfully. "Ugh! Shut up! Just because we did that, doesn't mean he likes me like that! Now leave me alone!" Jungkook flared, standing up and fled. "Oh no..We fucked up again.."

"Joon! I will not tolerate that kind of language." Jin scolded. "But I agree..We did mess up.."

"What the hell do we do now..?"

"Only time will tell, Joon."

[TAEHYUNG POV]

[DMs]

MocJi: where do you live?

Tae: why?

MocJi: please..

Tae: (insert address here)

MocJi; thanks

[_]

I felt my heart flutter at his question, though feeling very concerned.

I jumped at the sound of my door being banged on, rushing towards it. "T-taehyung.." I gasped at the sight of a crying mochi, pulling him in. "What happened? Who hurt you?!" I asked, sitting down with him on the couch. "N-nothing.. I just.. Need some time.. Away from Jungkook.. " I felt my heart ache at what he said, hugging him. "What did he do?"

"Nothing.."

I sighed, patting his head. To be very honest, I liked Jimin from the start. But I knew he was going for Jungkook, I just never knew what happened between them today. I felt my phone vibrate, pulling it out of my pocket.