Chapter 2 Kaminari's-POV

This test is gonna be so stressful  but luckily I'm sitting next to Jirou.She makes my life happier and that's why I love her.I give her a quick glance and whisper good luck before the test starts.The test starts and I think I'm doing pretty good.About 10 minutes past and I'm done I raise and let the administrator know I'm done.He points me into the direction of he exit.

     I waited for a long time until Jirou finnally came out.We both hugged and talked about the test.
"I think I did well on the test"

"Same but I think I took to long"

"I think you finished in a reasonable amount of time"

"You wanna go to the mall"

"Sure"

     We grab our things and start walking to the mall.As I'm walking I feel Jirou's hand around my arm and I start to get nervous.I slowly turn to Jirou and smile at her nervously.Instantly she leans closer and into my arms.At this point I'm blushing extremely hard.

     She stays that way the whole way to the mall.When we get there we get food and sit down.We do this evertine we come to the mall but his time felt different.Suddenly Jirou came from the oher sude of the table and sat next to me.

     I looked her in the eyes and slowly leaned towards her.Her eyes sparlwd as I got closer and closer.I reached my hand up and got a small leaf out of her hair trying to make it seem like I wasnt going to kiss her.We spent the rest of the day at the mall and it was pretty fun.

     We left around 4:30 so we could get home in time for dinner.We gave each other our best friend goodbye hug.She went to her house and I went to mine that was it until tomorrow.