Chapter 15 Jirou's-POV

Today is my first day back to school and I'm so nervous.But Kaminari took care of it so I'll be fine.Well I guess I better get ready so I can meet him.After I'm done getting ready I grab my things say goodbye to my parents and head to our meeting spot.

     When I got there I wasvgreeted with a big hug from Kaminari which nearly made me faint.After we started our walked to school which was the same as usual.When we got to school everyone was staring at me shuch really pissed me off.But Kaminari calmed me down.

     All day eveyone was whispering things and I could hear everything.Thanks a lot quirk.But I ignore everyone and my day wasn't as bad.After class I went to my locker and found a note.It must be from Ashido so I read it.

     It said how sorry she was and that she'd never do it again.After reading it I decided to talk to Ashido after school but she wasn't there.On our way home me and Kaminari had the strangest conversation."Jirou do you like me?"

"Yeah"

"Nooo I mean like actually like me"

"I know what you mean and yes I do"

"Oh that's cool"

"Yeah"

     Deep down I know me and Kaminari like each other but I don't think it's the right time.When we finally get to my house I hug Kaminari and give him a cheek kiss which makes him all flustered.Then my day ends and I await what might happen tomorrow.