Chapter 11 Jirou's-POV

Class just started and I can see Ashido drooling over Kaminari from across the room.As class went on I became frustrated so I threw a paper ball at Ashido making everyone laugh.Then suddenly I felt a strong stare coming from across the room.We continued this until it was time to go to lunch.

     When we got to lunch I forgot all about Ashido until she came over to our table.At first I tries to act casual and ignore her but then she started touching Kaminari.That really pissed me off so I slowly got up as she did and walked over to her.

     "What's your problem Ashido!"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean!"

"I really don't."
As she contiued to play dumb I felt myself becoming angrier by the second.Of course Kaminari tried to calm me down but I couldn't hold back anymore.And in an instant I felt a hand go across my cheek and then I blacked out.

     When I woke up I was in the principal's office with Ashido who was bruised and had a black eye.At first I thought i couldn't have done that but I surely did becuase later on I was suspended.I was so ashamed of myself for doing something like that so I walked home without Kaminari.I hope he isn't mad at me but I'll have to see in a week to know for sure.