Chapter 13 Jirou's-POV

Today is a brand new day and awake with a message for Kaminari saying to have a good day.His texts always make me happy and I'm glad he isn't mad at me.Hopefully his plan works then everything will be like it used to be.

After a few minutes of sitting in my bed I get myself cleaned up and do all of my work.And by work I mean all the work I'll miss while being suspended.But I'll be fine it's not anything I can't do.When I'm done I text my mom and let her know that I've done some of the work.

But I'll say the good thing about my suspension is my mom is totally cool with it.Although she wants me to do tons of chores but I'll be fine.About an hour later I received a call from Kaminari "Hey Jirou"
"Hi I thought you were in class?"
"I am but i couldn't stop thinking about you"
"W-what?"
"Sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud"
"Its cool...anyways did you do it yet?"
"No sorry I chickened out but I'll do it tomorrow"
"Ok"
"OK bye Jirou I'll see you later kiss kiss"

Then I hung up the phone going back to continuing my work.And by the end of the day I was completely finished and ready to chill through the rest of my suspension.After I decided to take a nap and by the time I woke up I heard my special someone knocking on the door.

I quickly got up and opened the door welcoming him with a hug while still asleep.Then we went up to my room like we always do.And soon enough I was asleep on Kaminari.At that moment I wanted this last forever.I felt his warm arms embracing me as he also fell asleep.

When I woke up there was a not on my forehead saying "Sorry i couldn't stay longer my mom was calling me.Sleep tight sleepy head and don't forget that I LOVE YOU!"Instantly I felt my cheeks get hot as I my heart skipped a few beats.

*I'm making a new story so you can check it out if you want LOVE YOU GUYS 😚😚*