Chapter 4 Kaminari's-POV

I can't believe I said that to Jirou and I can't believe she said that to me.I wonder if we'll become closer than friends.Anyways I should focus on the test results and what class I'm gonna be in.

     After everyone settles down they read everyones test score.Then they announce the classes and I was in Class 1-A along with Jirou.There were a lot of cool people in our class but the guy with the balls on his head crees me out.I think he likes Jirou which is a big problem.

     I met Izuku and Bakugou and hey seem pretty cool.They have some pretty cool quirks so I think we'll get along.But Bakugou has some anger issues so sometimes I try to stay away from him.I hope this year will be the best of all.

     After 20 minutes our teacher Mr.Aizawa came in and instructed us to introduce ourselves.As we introuduced ourselves he jotted down notes.When we were done we got to talk with each other to get to know one another.By the time we were done that it was time to go home.

     Just before we left the guy with the balls on his head asked Jirou on a date.Of course its none of my business but I was really upset.So upset that on the walk home I didn't talk at all.I could sense that Jirou was upset but I was too and wasnt going to let it go.