Chapter 14 Kaminari's-POV

Breathe Kaminari breathe.I have to be brave today for Jirou.While giving myself a prep talk in the mirror I text Jirou.I let her know about the plan today then I leave the house.

     On the way to school I saw Jirou's mom leaving her house so i decided to stop by."Hello Mrs.Kyoka"
"Hello.Are you here to see Jirou?"
"No I just wanted to say hi"
"Ok dear then I'll see you later"
"Bye"
I contined my walk to to school thinkig about Jirou.

     When I got to school I went straight to Ashido without hesitation.I lightly tapped her shoulder.She turned around and gave me a smile while saying"Where's your girlfriend?"
Then I instantly snapped and the plan was at play.

     "LISTEN ASHIDO WHAT YOU DID WASN'T COOL!"
"What are you talking about?"
"STOP ACTING SO DUMB!"
"Or what?"
"I'LL TELL EVERYONE YOUR SECRET!"
"I-i don't know what your talking about"
"HEY EVERYONE ASHIDO LOVES OCHAKO!"
"No I dont that's not true!"

     Before I could say anything else the bell rang and everyone went inside.As class started I could tell what I said really pissed Ashido off.But that's what she gets when she got Jirou suspended.At the end of class I went to Jirou and demanded her to apologize to Jirou on Monday.

     After out little agreement I left and went to lunch.As I ate everyone was talking about what happened earlier and couldn't help but feel a little bad.While lunch continued I texted Jirou to let her know how everything went.She replied with a "Wooohooo" which made me smile.

     After lunch the whole day was pretty good which was a reluef.But when I went to my locker a note flew out and it said "I'm sorry for what ive done I hope you can forgjve me"Of course I knew who it was from so I stuck in Jirou's locker so she could also rereceive it.Well I guess my work is done till Monday.