Chapter 16 Kaminari's-POV

Oh my glob I can't belive Jirou actually likes me.I'm going crazy but at the same time I'm really excited.But I'm pretty sure Jirou wants to take it slow.

     Anyways I guess I should look extra good today so Jirou will notice.After making my self look irresistible I left the house and went to the meeting spot.When I got there I saw Jirou waiting with a huge smile.

     I nearly fainted but I was able to contain myself."You look good today."

"Ohh really pfft I look the same."

"If you say so."

"U-um we should start walking."

"Ok."

     After our awkward conversation we started walking to school.As we walked I spotted a few people from school.We decided not to interact so we walked past them.Soon enough we were at school and today we had a big test.

     Unfortunately for me I wasn't doing so well so I was extremely nervous.But I've been getting help from Jirou and Deku so I might pass.Oh yeah if you guys don't know my quirk is electrification.Anyways on with the test.

      After about an hour everyone was completely done and we had the rest of the day to ourselves.Me and Jirou decided to hangout with the class until it was time to leave.Eventually they let go home so me and Jirou went home without each other.And we waited to see our scores tomorrow.